sorc meph runs

inthemist

Diabloii.Net Member
sorc meph runs

My highest char is a lvl 85 sorc that can kill hell meph pretty easy now, shes got good gear so i guess i have to take some time for farm meph or pits but i have a problem i dont rly know much bout item values i've been tryng to learn but since i dont have much time playing diablo its not easy so i end up picking up trash that only make my inv full and slow my runs.

Can anyone give me a list of items or something that i should attempt getting from hell meph or if should just run pits.

Sorry if stuff like this has alredy been discussed for some reason pages load really slow on this site so i guess it could take some time...

Sass

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: sorc meph runs

Trade forums lists the prices on the commonly bought items.

Last edited:

NamssamX

Diabloii.Net Member

Mephi drops that helped me a lot were:
- Arach belts
- Shako's
- HoZaka shield

And alway take open the chest just after Mephi, drops a lot op items.
Gave me an Ohm twice and a UM rune

Shanksie1337

Diabloii.Net Member

the pits vs mephi are almost chalk and cheese.

Mephi will drop large quantities of stuff, some of which will be nice like NamssamX listed and some of it will not be worth keeping. (check the stickied guides in the trades values forum as Sass suggests).

The Pits can drop everything, including some stuff mephi can't. The pits can also be very good for white / grey items, some of which are worth more than 99% of the stuff mephi can drop. The pits could in theory drop something that would fund everything you needed this ladder - a 0os Eth [email protected] Sacred Targe for example.

The Pits can also drop nothing of any use run after run, for guarenteed income I'd chose mephi for slow and steady "income".

inthemist

Diabloii.Net Member

ok ty for the info i guess i will farm meph for sometime i would like to see a hoz dropping haha and i still gotta learn a lot bout which white and socketed are worth good stuff

SeCKSEgai

Diabloii.Net Member

If you're on Bnet, run both. Meph can drop anything TC78 and below, and technically the uniques that aren't council can drop anything in there too.

Pits can drop anything, but the drop rate isn't nearly as high for sets/uniques as Meph. But you're guaranteed to find TC87 items a lot more than running Meph alone, being that he can never drop from there ;)

As Sass said, your best bet is to look at the trade forums - important info to have considering all the time you'll probably be spending killing the same stuff over and over ;)

NamssamX

Diabloii.Net Member

And always ID rare Circlets, Coronets, Gloves, Boots, Pelts, Barb headgear, orbs, wands, rings and amulets.

Good Will Hunting :)