Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Sorc in hell...

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Stefo, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Stefo

Stefo IncGamers Member

Sorc in hell...

Can a sorc survive ALONE in hell?!?!? I'd like to make a sorc in the new ladder, but i have so many doubts...

2. Road Ratt

Road Ratt IncGamers Member

Re: Sorc in hell...

Yes they can survive very well in hell. I'm going to start a blizz sorc to start the new ladder season because she kills my favorite target (mephy) very well. Though a Meteorb or CL/FO build are both good choices for mf as well and don't have to worry about immunes as much as single tree sorcs do. So give one a try you won't regret it. :thumbsup:

3. Stefo

Stefo IncGamers Member

Well, but when tou encounter a double-immune boss you just flee or what?
    Maybe i'll try the Meteorb, a single treed sorc is too much for me ^^

4. Ed from Russia

Ed from Russia IncGamers Member

Yes, if a boss is double-immune you flee. Or restart the game if you need the quest.

But you need to make a choice:
    - For MF you can go with a single-tree build (e.g. Blizzard,Lightning) and simply focus on a few bosses (mainly Andy and Meph). You probably need a bit of help when you are leveling through early Hell though.
    - For general game play and MF in areas with lots of monsters you need a dual-tree character (e.g. Meteorb or Blizzballer)
    - PvP has completely different requirements; look at the guides for this.

5. DH Amazon

DH Amazon IncGamers Member

Not planning to use merc at all? With single or double tree sorc, I pick up merc that can do those immunes. Or I just flee it if it takes too much time.
    Luckily no double immunes in key Qs, or only in travi and ancients, but other you can skip if needed. And of course near Diablo some random double immunes, but merc can handle those.

I aim for hell baal, so sorc is only choice for me, as thats only char I can do hell ancients quite easily at lvl60. My first char is not mf char, just trying to beat game as early as possible while soloing Q. Around lvl62-65 baal should go down, or at least aiming for it :crazyeyes:.