Somewat new to Mfing

SweetBabyRay

Diabloii.Net Member
Somewat new to Mfing

Could sum1 tell me a good sorc mfer, im new and im probably one of the poorest ppl u've ever seen. My hammerdin had 'stealh' chainmail till sum1 felt bad for me, now i ahve rattlecage. I played d2 alot last summer but my accnt got deleted, or atleast i assume i ahvent checked. WEll anyways could sum1 maybe hook me up with a decent/cheap build nad maybe if their nice sum decent items to give me, i could attempt to trade for them.

If this post bothers the Mods i apologize i am just trying to get back on my feet :thumbsup:

LiquidIce

Diabloii.Net Member
my mf set thast gives me roughly 500MF (not trying to go rediculously high) are:

Shako w/ P Topaz (74mf)
Ammy (43MF)
Rhyme (25mf)
gull (100mf) <once you hit high lvl it may be a good idea to switch to ali bab with 2 ist>
P Chance guards (dont remember mf)
2x nagel (30mf both)
war travs (35)

SweetBabyRay

Diabloii.Net Member
that helps alot truly, but could someone maybe help me get sum decent mf items so i can be a lil decent, i hate begging but i have to

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
SweetBabyRay said:
that helps alot truly, but could someone maybe help me get sum decent mf items so i can be a lil decent, i hate begging but i have to
Check out the Community Help and Giveaway thread and see if you can pick up a couple of items.

Also, you don't need some times just to start over. Alot of people start over as new characters all the time, without any gear. It happens whenever a ladder reset (though, that's only happened once). The trick is to use p topaz's for your MF gear to start out (even in socketed armor and helms), and trade the other pgems you get for items (check out the trade forums here).

Edit: If need be, run NM meph first. He can still drop alot of good items, like a Herald of Zak, chance guards (which you'll want for MF), Tals Belt, Tals Ammy, Skins of the Vipermagi, The Occy and War Travs.