Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Some Questions

Discussion in 'Site Feedback, Suggestions & Support' started by DRCL, Aug 2, 2010.

1. DRCL

DRCL Diabloii.Net Member

Some Questions

Hello,

I've used many forums and still use a couple on a daily basis.
    Now that I've started playing Diablo II, I've found my way onto here.

I just have a few questions that I've been wondering.
    1. How come there is only one choice of theme? Most other forums I use have a variety to choose from.
    2. Why are signatures not available?
    3. Why are the tags disabled? (Or at least in the trading forums, seems to be enabled here)
      [*]Why does the site give a database error everytime during the night (Not sure on exact time, but somewhere from like 0130-0400 GMT-5)? [Not sure on exact length or anything, but between that time it happens] [Site is inaccessible during this time]
      [*]Why are there no options to add color to posts? (By color I mean BB code/tags for colors, which other forums seem to have)
      [/LIST]

Those are pretty much it. I was also going to ask something about the Trade Rating for the trade forums, but it seems that the 3 ratings limit per day was lifted once I completed more trades.

I hope you don't take these questions wrong or as demands. Just curious on why certain things are like this.

Thanks.

2. Elly

Elly Administrator

Re: Some Questions

Hi DRCL,

1 & 2 are available to subscribers.
    Img tags were available in all forums but disabled in those that they were being abused in and causing too much work for the mods.
    Database errors are when things get busy and we are working on loads to improve this right now.
    There is a tag or bold to differentiate text.

Hope that answers those for you.

3. DRCL

DRCL Diabloii.Net Member

Okay, thanks for the information.

Just donated for a month to see how it is.
    Disappointed there isn't a black/dark theme, but I suppose brown will do.

4. Elly

Elly Administrator

Perhaps I can rustle up a black one. It's a while since I've done a theme for the site. I always end up going back to the red anyway. I think it's just because it's the site's original colours from the 90's. Nostalgia:)