some questions

fledgeling

Diabloii.Net Member
some questions

1. Does shard help a blizzard sorc in any way?
Blizzard is timered?

Im planning on making an MF sorc, so I probably would use gull

or perhaps I should make 110fcr blizz sorc to spam ice blast?

what about duel? is shard important? do I need 110fcr?

2. How does life replenish really work?

I have a healer LLD level 12. (level 12 or 13 healing aura)
He also uses 2 angelic rings for life and 2 x +6 life replenish

How much would a 10 life replenish scepter help him (it's just theory, because a) he is using a gnasher b) the scepter requires level 13)
technically I could search for life replenish amu or something..

3. What is the lowest level required on faster run boots?
Is there an alternative for the 20frw unique boots (the ones with barb jump and leech mana)

4. Im making a level 26 bonefles+goblins amazon, who will also use death's + rogue's bow
the idea is to make her fire rapidly in order to make the opponent get stuck

Im thinking of using howl tusk for that

should I use the gloves from Fred's favourite set for the additional 25% slow (+ goldwrap for 10ias)

actually how much ias do I need

5. What is the highest +minimum damage mod for rings and amulets that can spawn on items level 26 and less? What about mana (I need it...)
I could stick with angelics, but they give just 75mana and 40life for that matter, so I think rares would be better

6. How should I mix dodge/evade/avoid on my amazon? Or perhaps put as much into the homing missile? With rogue bow the damage will increase pitfully

Most of the damage will come from open wounds, but I need to make a finishing blow

Kiwi Legend

Diabloii.Net Member
Shard doesn't effect Blizzard, but if your mfing you need to use Shard for teleporting, just for the ease.
For dueling you need atleast the 70bp for teleporting which you can easily reach without Shard, up to you.

Edit: About the Ice blast, other then a quick freeze you will be using Blizzard only.

goomba

Diabloii.Net Member
Shard doesn't effect Blizzard, but if your mfing you need to use Shard for teleporting, just for the ease.
For dueling you need atleast the 70bp for teleporting which you can easily reach without Shard, up to you.

Edit: About the Ice blast, other then a quick freeze you will be using Blizzard only.
for pvm, a lot of blizzers prefer glacial spike over blast, as it targets/freezes a larger group of monsters than the ice blast's single monster attck.

that being said, when one has a 1300+ dmg ice blast, spamming 'em is VERY effective in between blizzard timers. if one manages to get a player into slow motion effect with an easier targeted glacial spike, switching to the deadlier blast can work if you are caught in between blizzard timers.

this of course is purely theoretical, as most pvp is one-hit wonders :p :)

WarlockCC

Diablo Classic Moderator
About number 3
You could wear Hsarus boots. They are level 3 req and also have 20frw
Then there's Threads of C'thon, 30frw, level 15 req
I don't quite know what levelreq is on 20frw, I think 18 or something, I just know that 30frw gets rare/magic boots a level 29 req

About number 4
You will only need 10 ias on top of the rogue bow's 60 ias.
Dunno about the clegs, I'm presuming this is a pvp zon though, so you will want to have cannot be frozen. In that case, you will need deaths sash, since you can't use hawk(boneflesh is in the way), you can't use hsarus full set(gobs are in the way) and you can't use Jade Tan Do(rogues bow is in the way).
Then you will need to get the 10ias from gloves, so get out your good friend mr. Bloodfist. Then, you will have to get the knockback from your helm, meaning Howltusk. You already have 65 str for the boneflesh, so howltusk's 63 str should not be a problem. Also note Goldwrap's higher(27) then your plan's levelreq.

fledgeling

Diabloii.Net Member
7.Someone explained that it is better to have a +30strenght helmet on a barb than a 114life helmet. I forgot why. Could someone explain?

are you on Warlock?/ Im talking to some guy in a game called Free Items

Creon

Diabloii.Net Member
Since no one has addressed it yet, replenish life recovers x HP/11 sec. If you have +11 replenish life, this is 1 HP/sec. With +10 replenish life, this is 10 HP/11 sec = 1 HP/1.1 sec

Prayer works differently, however I am not sure of the specifics. I believe it recovers x HP/2 sec instead. It'd be good if someone can confirm the Prayer numbers, but the replenish life item number is definitely right (according to this site).

Locke07

Diabloii.Net Member
The use of Prayer is HP set skill level/ 2 seconds I do believe. So depending on what level of skill you have is how much life you gain per 2 seconds.

EDIT:

I did some research and as for rings and ammys I think the best you can do is 9-14 minimum damage. And as for mana it would be wyrums which adds 41-60 mana.