Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Some questions

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by wOwmen, Feb 28, 2004.

1. wOwmen

wOwmen IncGamers Member

Some questions

Iv'e got some questions,

Intro: I know that chars will expire if they are not 2 hours in a game. I know they cant stay in the chat for 2 hours, they have to be in a game.

Now my question is:
    - Is there a trick to keep them in a game (and keep them moving or something)? (while I'm alt-tabbing to do something else)
    -Or If there is no trick, after how many minutes of "not-moving" will b.net close the game?

About the "trick" part, Iv'e heard that some people place a have item on one of the skill hotkeys ... But the problem I have then, the chars that have to stay 2 hours in a game are mules, so they are lvl 1 and have no skills.

Some ideas??

2. Dredd

Dredd D3 Off Topic Moderator

Use the bugged door in the Outer Cloister. Make your character and have somebody help you get the waypoint.

The door just southwest of the waypoint is the buggy one. Run at it from an angle and your character will stay running as long as you like without opening the door.

3. Diab

Diab IncGamers Member

If you're too lazy to the get the wp, and if you have a stapler that can open up (to put staples into walls), you can do it the way I do it.

Just take your char just out of town and then just take the stapler, open it up and put it down on the shift key, so it holds it (sorta like a big paperclip). Then put your mouse up against a wall or something so it doesn't slide back, and put a book leaning on the left mouse button.

Sorry if the stapler part doesn't make sense to you.. I tried to explain it as best as I could.

4. Faye

Faye IncGamers Member

Why dont you just use tape down your shift key and mouse button? Wouldn't that be easier?

5. Diab

Diab IncGamers Member

Well, the tape may not hold unless you really get a lot on it (especially my mouse's mousebuttons), if you put a lot of tape on the button, it may be a bother taking it off when you're done. My way takes me only a few seconds to do, so it's not a bother.