Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Some questions - how to use my mules... ?

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Ishrafael7, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Ishrafael7

Ishrafael7 IncGamers Member

Some questions - how to use my mules... ?

My locker is almost full of runes and gems, and some mf pieces.

Lately, I've been finding some set pieces and some uniques that I'd like to keep, or put on another character. The problem - how to move it over to another character or to a mule.
    Now, I used to be able to rely on my brother to log on and hold a game so I could swap items. He doesn't play now, and I need to clear my locker space.

I don't have the slightest clue as to how to accomplish this. Any hints/ideas?

Thanks for any help.
    Ish

2. skilledlord

skilledlord IncGamers Member

i dink it's something like create a game and stay in it fer like 7 mins, then log out, come back, and the game should still be there. be warned, there are complaints about ppl loosing items due to this method. *you might want to drop little by little*

3. Herald of Doom

Herald of Doom IncGamers Member

Easiest way: ask a friend or a forum member who you can trust. My Friend list is filled with people I can trust to mule, but if it's the first time you ask someone or you don't fully trust him, mule 1 thing at a time.

another easy way: make a game with a password. complete a quest, kill some monsters, run around a bit, chat on MSN or mIRC, do whatever you like, as long as you stay in there for +- 5 minutes. then if you're muling some valuable stuff, or something you really don't want to lose, drop a potion or scroll on the floor, exit the game and enter it again. If you stayed ingame for 5 minutes, the potion/scroll should still be there. Now drop the item you want to mule, exit game again, select your other char, enter game and voila, you've just muled.

4. Dr.G

Dr.G IncGamers Member

what I do is that I creat a passwored game will a limit of 2 people. After I logg on I would do a couple of runs and what not and after 10 mins or so I would drop a health potion by my chest then I would logg out. Then I would wait 30 secs or so and log back in whith that character to see if the game is still up.

If it works, I just log out then log on with another character and thats how I mule.

5. Ishrafael7

Ishrafael7 IncGamers Member

Excellent. Thanks for the help! :thanks:

6. gismo

gismo IncGamers Member