Some Questions about Revives

compubuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Some Questions about Revives

Hi, I'm currently building a Bone/Revive "Bugomancer" for pubby duels and I am wondering about the skill revive.

1) Does the bonus to monster damage given by Skeleton Mastery apply to all attacks of the revive, including elemental attacks? Or does it just apply to the physical damage the revive may do?

2) I read in this forum that as skeletons get summoned from a higher and higher level caster, their chance to hit lower-level hostile players increases as well since they are gaining levels along with the summoner. Does this apply to revives as well?

3) Do revives take full pvp damage or does the damage they take from hostile players get divided by six?

Thanks in advance for any help!

sequoia

Diabloii.Net Member
these are good questions which is why i dont think anyone can answer them :D

all i know is that minions don't have a pvp penalty, as in they either do full damage or take full damage. it's not helpful at all but im sure you would like someone to post :)

also, i dont believe the + damage from skel mastery affects elemental, otherwise gloams and the like wouldn't be such bad summons

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
1. Good question. I don't know this one for certain, but the elemental Revives don't seem to pack such a punch as the melee Revives. So if I had to guess I would say that the %ED doesn't work for elemental attacks.

2. Revives have their own monster level.

JoJeck

Diabloii.Net Member
The bonus from skeleton mastery only applies to the physical damage done by revives. Elemental damage is not affected. This is why it is generally preferable to select those monsters that do physical damage if you have invested heavilly in skelton mastery.

Patsy

Diabloii.Net Member
Mad Mantis said:
1. Good question. I don't know this one for certain, but the elemental Revives don't seem to pack such a punch as the melee Revives. So if I had to guess I would say that the %ED doesn't work for elemental attacks.

2. Revives have their own monster level.
This is what I like about you, MM, you're honest in your opinion. :thumbsup:

I will second as to what MM and JoJeck have said in what Skeleton Mastery does is enhance the physical damage (et al) that the revives do.

What I also like is that points put into the resistances for your summonings also enhances what they already have. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me. No doubt the reason why there's a 180-second time limit on their duration.

-Patsy
"Holey Moley Gorgonzoli!"