Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Some one tried to pk my chaos run

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by sgriffin, Sep 18, 2006.

1. sgriffin

sgriffin IncGamers Member

Some one tried to pk my chaos run

So I run chaos a lot because I like it better than Baal runs due to drops and the fact I still get exp and help other people...Well last night I was doing a run and some elemental druid comes in and starts taking peoples gold when they die and so I told him that he should stop and he hostiles me so we all tped out and he eventually left. Later that night he shows up in my run again and hostels the party...well I had had enough of that and teled in and I kicked the sorry looser’s butt...most satisfying thing I did all day.

Just thought I would share.
    :jig:

2. Evrae Altana

Evrae Altana IncGamers Member

Let me guess, after you killed him, he screamed "NOOB IMA BRG GG CLAN N HACK U!!!"

3. Inokis

Inokis IncGamers Member

He must have truly sucked then because an elemental druid should have been able to take anything a sorc can dish out, and the merc should be dead before he can land a hit.

Unless of course by tele you mean and enigma with a diff class.

4. Dystopianday

Dystopianday IncGamers Member

This happens to me all the time, because I tend to get at odds with the clanboy arses who object when someone (inevitably) takes their precious drop. Usually it's something retarded like a grand charm that has a one in a hundred chance of being worthwhile at all, much less worth starting a fight over.

Best time ever was when I was just hammering away when one of them gets his ub3r h4x sorc and comes to kill the party, since one of us stole a rare phase blade (never mind I was doing the bulk of the killing and I don't care who takes what). He teles in for the kill and runs right into random hammers meant for the doom knights...

Twice. Then he finally gets me and everyone who doesn't TP out. Congrats, junior, and good luck with that puberty thing.

5. lagalot

lagalot IncGamers Member

Nice work sgriffin..its always satisfying to clean up some moron tries pking a friendly partied exp run.:thumbsup:

6. frish

frish IncGamers Member

well done!
    too bad you most probably didn't teach him a lesson though...
    those leettle kiddies never learn

7. sgriffin

Acctually I never heard a thing cause I had squelched him....I was using my hammerdin so he was trying to chase me arround and i was tele spam tele and eh droped right into my hammers

8. pedu

pedu IncGamers Member

Same thing happened to me too. I was chaosing a friend with my sorc. A necro entered and partied and hostiled at once. (He had to check that we actually were in the sanctuary in a chaos game?) He comes teleing and most of the guys tp to town. He catches me offguard somehow and i die. I tele back there, and hes busy doing something so i get my body. And proceed to kill him. He leaves. In the next game he enters again, and hostiles everybody, but this time im ready. Ive made a super mat of charged bolts which he teles right on and dies almost instantly. And leaves. He comes in to the third game and does the same thing, but now we have a nice duel but after a while he falls into my tele trap and is in the middle of charged bolts again and decides to bail out before a humiliating death never to be seen again.

9. bruticus

bruticus IncGamers Member

i don't have many pk stories .. except this one.

back in d2c i'm playing my barb just lvling and a telesorc with some weak Tstorm parties up and then goes hostile on party .. everyone's back in town, but i'm hanging around running up to trav WP. sorc keeps trying to tele in front of me to attack, but not having much luck, so i'm still running.

eventually i start whirling everywhere and sorc teles right into my path. oops. :wink3: one hit. poor thing. then he starts with the "noob you were running away" bit. i had to nail him one more time before he finally left the game.

10. Spellsinger

Spellsinger IncGamers Member

PKing in SC is so sad. PK in HC like a man! I mean whats the point, other that just being a jerk? Well i guess to these lowlifes that is the point.

11. sgriffin

Yea as far as I see it they do it because they are not nice lol. It really is a bad way to get gold because a councle run with decent gf would give you more than taking out a bunch of low/mid level chars that are leaching exp in chaos.

12. Leohappy

Leohappy IncGamers Member

I've been doing cs runs a lot but i rarely see a pk in those games. It seems pks usuall try to attack only relatively weak parties. No idea how much gold they can accumulate that way though but it doesn't sound much of a tactic.

It's pretty lame but then again it's not hc (and one would be a fool to play a public team game in hc anyway)