Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Some noob ww weapon questions...

Discussion in 'Druid' started by fbrg, Mar 23, 2004.

1. fbrg

fbrg Banned

Some noob ww weapon questions...

I am making a ww druid with max ww, max lycothropy, max fury, and 10 to oak sage and the life vine. I have aquired a 303% ed bonehew and was wondering if it would be a good weapon for this build? How much ias will I need to get the best attack speed? I was also looking at the stats listed on that Crainium Basher thingy and it looks like it would be an awesome weapon. Is there any problems with using a Crainium Basher on a ww druid? How much does a Crainium Basher cost if I should attempt to aquire one? Also the feral rage skill looks interesting... Can it be used sucsesfully with fury if I only put 1 point to it? Any tips for me on stat point alocation? Which would be the best headgear? Perf Gaze or Jalal's? Thanks for your time! :howdy:

2. fbrg

fbrg Banned

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Perhaps I should have titled the thread "free cta here" to get a reply?

Bump

3. psuedoenviro

psuedoenviro IncGamers Member

Welcome to the druid forum

Skill allocation looks fine. Bonehew is a good wep and you will do good with it. At the top of the forum is a sticky for WW attack speeds, check it out to find out the fury break pts. No experience with a C Basher, but slower than bonehew so I would guess not as useful....speed kills for WW, again check calculator. Jalal's over Gaze any day. Feral is a one pt wonder keep it charged and you will leech fine.

Just a tip, if your post was still on the front page dont bump it, but if you do dont be mad that you have not recieved a response yet. Also your questions fall into the catagory of easily researchable/often asked.

4. Stubbs

Stubbs IncGamers Member

You want to put 5 pts into feral rage, it boosts up the ll and dmg a good bit. Just charge that up and then fury away for about 10-20 secs. Just hit another monster with feral rage to keep the floaty ball active. Bonehew will do fine.... But a good wep for speed that can smack some heads is an upgraded ribcracker. It gets close to 500 dmg and great mods. Its what I would use, but I got a BoTD Tmaul to experiment with.

5. xpumafangx

xpumafangx IncGamers Member

wait I heard that ribcracker was slower when it is elited. I all ways liked ik muals and windhammers and yes I know that there is better.

6. Æ’enris

Æ’enris Banned

Don't bump your own threads, it's in the rules.
    Bonehew is fine, ik maul, or shael upd ribcracker are both a bit better imo.

7. abaddon

abaddon IncGamers Member

Have you ever m8s heard about Tomb Reaver ? It is faster - you can get 4 fps attack with it (with 30 more ias), and has awesome mods. IMO there is no better weapon for ww dru.

8. fbrg

fbrg Banned

Thanks

Thanks for the replys! So I guess Crainium Basher must be realy slow or something eh? :spy: Because it's got AWESOME stats... 75% cruching blow, +20 to resists, like 800 or 900 dammage and a chance to cast some kick *** curses if I remember right... :scratch: