Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Some Noob ?'s

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Acideyez, Nov 14, 2006.

1. Acideyez

Acideyez IncGamers Member

Some Noob ?'s

Well recently I've gotten back into D2X and i'm trying my on catching up with all the lingo and such. Well I noticed on some guides here,that playing people mention they use the /player 5 option or 8 or what have you. Well I can do it in single player mode out of Bnet. I'm just wondering if these option is available in Bnet or not without having a full party? Thanks in advanced

2. ffejrxx

ffejrxx IncGamers Member

/players x only works on sp and open, not on bnet

3. Acideyez

Acideyez IncGamers Member

So would alot of the builds still work well for SP and would it be just as hard/easy to complete alot of the sets then? Also what is an open game as opposed to a SP game? I guess i'm trying to figure out if it makes a difference between having a bnet toon as to a sp toon considering I solo like 95% of the time?

4. Evrae Altana

Evrae Altana IncGamers Member

If you're playing on SP, many of the sets will be difficult to complete assuming you don't trade. A Single Player game is a game which you play by yourself offline. An Open B.Net game is played online with other players, but not on the closed realms. In both cases, the characters you play with are the ones stored on your computer itself.

5. ffejrxx

ffejrxx IncGamers Member

if your going sp, build a mf char and run bosses with /players 8
    and use atma to mule your finds to other chars and keep your gold for buying amulets and rings to craft

you can trade items on the sp forum, not sure what the rules are there, check the stickeis