Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Some nice finds in the Highlands...

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Hellraser64, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Hellraser64

Hellraser64 IncGamers Member

Some nice finds in the Highlands...

Just outside of Harrogath I received the IK maul. Dak dropped Nat's Mail and Shenk dropped IK war boots. Only around 250 MF. Wasn't actually magic finding. LOL. Just trying to advance. BUT the BEST was Gladiators Bane from A chest. All in all a very profitable morning. LOL. Not that the wife was as impressed as I was. LMAO.

2. Asheron

Asheron IncGamers Member

Glad to see you had some fun MF'ing,even if it wasn't planned. :p

3. lowlander28

lowlander28 IncGamers Member

latly that how I have found some great items , the pit ? no luck, pindle ? no luck , some chest drops a Io on the way to the pit , just outside the pit I find T gods belt (I had one on but still muled it )
    in the pit I didnt find squat !

Baal runs dont seem to net me much either, go figure.

4. Hellraser64

Hellraser64 IncGamers Member

Most of the stuff I have had drop seem to have come from just advancing my character. Outside the pit and the Highlands have been good as well as Baal.
    Haven't really gone MF'ing as such yet. Just trying to level. But on the plus side I can use Gladiators Bane in JUST 2 more levels. BUT trading away my P-Topaz Tals for the G-Bane will seriously reduce my resists UNLESS I socket G-Bane with an UM. Is that a wise trade off? Any suggestions?

5. PumpShot

PumpShot IncGamers Member

I've had a lot of luck just doing baal runs with my friend. I'm an IK barb with two Ptopaz in the helm and a Ptopaz in the armor so my mf is pretty low. I'm not sure how much my friend has but I think it's lower than mine. Two days ago, I found a unique thresher, unique war belt, unique ward bow, and a unique tomahawk. And then yesterday my friend picked up a Tal's armor. I think maybe we won't find anything else for the rest of the year.....

Edit: Not a unique war belt...that was a set war belt.