some new characters

DarkWater

Diabloii.Net Member
some new characters

i know that all 7 characters are cool but i mean cant blizzard design a new one or atleast give the 7 that we have to choose from a new look!? i mean come on i'm getting bored here!

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
DarkWater said:
i know that all 7 characters are cool but i mean cant blizzard design a new one or atleast give the 7 that we have to choose from a new look!? i mean come on i'm getting bored here!
Welcome DarkWater!

I think we've got plenty of variety considering the number of different character builds possible with each of the 7 classes. The play experience of a Zealadin is completely different from an Avenger, Hammerdin or Tesladin...just to look at Paladins.

Hmmmmm, new class..THE ENGINEER!!!:clap:

He could build his own weapons for his own use and others, YUM!:thumbsup:

stkrause

Diabloii.Net Member
DarkWater said:
Well, they could. But they won't.

*stkrause

LorveN said:
blizzard will introduce new chars when they introduce a new game :p
Ack! I told myself I wouldn't do this again, but this is just begging for it.

Blizzard already did. Rogue, Warrior, Paladin, Shaman, Warlock, Mage, Priest, Hunter and Druid. *cough*World of Warcraft*cough*

Sounds like you want a mod. check out the phrozen keep for some mods with new characters. blizz wont ever be making any new characters for D2, i'll be willing to bet money on it.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
new characters for d2 would be a nice addition but Blizzard is done with this game. Patch 1.10 was their last major improvement.

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
I've been trying to look for interesting mods but they all seem to involve ridiculous drop rates. Are there any where people actually made new characters?

DrunkCajun said:
Ack! I told myself I wouldn't do this again, but this is just begging for it.

Blizzard already did. Rogue, Warrior, Paladin, Shaman, Warlock, Mage, Priest, Hunter and Druid. *cough*World of Warcraft*cough*
omg hijackers from wow. red alert

weeeee

*hides under elephant hide tent

but anyways.. ^^ they won't. go to the fan fiction forum and read about peoples guesses on d3 characters. that will set your hopes high. :thumbsup: