Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Some help with FO build

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by abaddon, Mar 19, 2004.

1. abaddon

abaddon IncGamers Member

Some help with FO build

Ok ... I want to make a FO PvP and PvM sorc with maxed Ice Bolt and some points in Cold Mastery (600 orb dmg :pP) and i have 2 more skills to max. Can you advise me about these two? Thunder + LMastery or ?. I want to be able to kill cold immune monsters on Hell. Any suggestions ?

2. GITO86

GITO86 IncGamers Member

why not max warmth and cold mastery. you can kill cold immunes with a mercenary probably faster with a merc than with ts.

3. gods_pawn

gods_pawn Banned

if you wanna stick with pvp, max cold mastery, frozen orb, ice bolt
    for taking virtually no damage, max telekenesis/energy shield and use upp'd nightsmoke + aldurs boots for 57% damage goes to mana with a gladiators bane - you will be tickled by mostly everyone.

4. abaddon

abaddon IncGamers Member

Thanks for the answers.

Can you please tell me how exactly the Magic Damage Reduced By X (15 - 20 on Galdiator's) works ? And how it helps with necro and his spears/spirits making lets say 2K damage (even with the pvp penalty) ?

5. xAnjelofLytex

xAnjelofLytex IncGamers Member

I'd go with the FO/TS 1.09 build. Old school, but still pwns if its used well. (1k orb dmg on my pvp sorc :p).......Fireball is ok, but orb can still do just fine for pk (cept vs absorbers..)

6. Soepgroente

Soepgroente IncGamers Member

7. rummy

rummy IncGamers Member

I too was wondering what to do with the remaining points after orb/cm/ice bolt. I'm thinking either warmth, teleport, or energy shield (with telekenesis). If I go the energy shield route, is it best to have 20 in telekenesis and the rest into energy shield? Or vice-versa? Any other suggestions for where to put skills, maybe a fire skill? Also, I'm not sure what do to with my stat points on my upcoming frozen orb sorc. Is max blocking generally reccomended with pure orb builds? How about energy shield variants? What would you guys suggest for energy, base, since orb has a timer? More if I use energy shield? Wow, I'm confused, that's a TON of questions. Thanks in advance, I'm sure your guys' help will be as good as ever :worship: .

EDIT: Forgot to add, this will be an untwinked ladder character (actually I'll have stuff I get from nightmare mephy with my shock zealot), and I'm planning to use this sorc for hell MFing. Last question, I promise: which mercenary is reccomended for an orb MF sorc? Thanks again :worship: .

8. IndianPride

IndianPride IncGamers Member

What synergies are there for Thunder Storm?

9. Soepgroente

Soepgroente IncGamers Member

Create a lvl 1 sorceress and scroll over the skill. None.

10. abaddon

abaddon IncGamers Member

i am too lazy to tell you my opinoin about all of your questions :surprise: but:

1. Maxed block is a must for every sorc
    2. Holy freeze merc with Reapers Toll (unique Tresher) is awsome merc for sorc
    3. Idont know about energy .....