Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Some help me? Pure PVM Zon Build?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by jlmccown, Sep 26, 2006.

1. jlmccown

jlmccown Banned

Some help me? Pure PVM Zon Build?

can someone help me out on a pure pvm zon build. I've searched and looked around but not found quiet what i need. I mainly do chaos runs and just pvm to level up. I tried making an old school hybrid but it didnt work out so good. I am currently using this gear and it will be on the build i'm inquiring about. thanks!

Giant skull w/ 2 x 40/15's

1650 fort

cats eye

dracs

perfect treks

thundergods / nosferatus

manald/5% bk

perfect faith/ and killer Brand bow

I have around 30 x 100 poison sc's

can someone tell me what skills need maxed to get the most killing speed and dmg for chaos and leveling runs. Thanks!

2. doraemon

doraemon IncGamers Member

max strafe or max ms ... max criticial strike...17 in valk i think.

looks like ur fully twinked and shouldnt have trouble clearing chaos.

3. Leohappy

Leohappy IncGamers Member

- you're going to use faith on the merc and brand on self?
    - if not, then i must assume you use mb faith, as with gmb you won't be able to reach 7fpa ms using that setup

- i'd replace drac's with loh's, and manald w/a good single or dual leecher, and use raven instead of bk5 - but i guess your setup would work too, although it's not optimal at all (you'll need atleast one source of cbf though)
    - poison dmg,while good in pvp, is not that great in pvm - maxdmg scs/gcs will be much better here since you'll be attacking way to fast for poison dmg to evolve fully, wasting potential - perhaps poison would work better if you used lr wand beforehand but bowzon ain't a necro anyway...

skills: max valk, max penetrate, max strafe (you need this for dia), crit - 65%, pierce - 75%, ms as much as you want (remembe there is an absolute limit this skill can reach, but i wouldn't max it anyway, as it can cause manaleech issues), 1pt freezing arrow (great for crowd control in cow lvl & cs), the rest i would then distribute among d-a-e (about 5pts each)

physical immunes: a weakpoint of this build, but you can't really do much about it - magic/cold arrow is your best bet agains pi, but fortunately they don't appear that often in cs/cow

for successful csruns, you'll also need a lifetap wand - which you'll cast on dia to make the fight easier for you & merc

i'm very experienced w/this stuff so ask away (i have a lvl 96 ladder bowzon on euscl)