Some dual wield questions

jimmah

Diabloii.Net Member
Some dual wield questions

I'm playing a Frenzy barb with grief pb and lawbringer pb and it's works really sweet. I need more life leech tough (only got 8% = arreats 5% and 3% from dual leech ring, any suggestions?).

Anyway got some questions.

Which, if any, modifiers on the weapons works for both?

Like if I got -50% monster def on my offhand (right weapon in inventory) does it only work on that weapon? Same with life leech, etc.

theheft

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Some dual wield questions

Not made a frenzy barb before....but dracs sound like a nice option to me for life leach.

xxxkillerxxx

Diabloii.Net Member

I'm playing a Frenzy barb with grief pb and lawbringer pb and it's works really sweet. I need more life leech tough (only got 8% = arreats 5% and 3% from dual leech ring, any suggestions?).

Anyway got some questions.

Which, if any, modifiers on the weapons works for both?

Like if I got -50% monster def on my offhand (right weapon in inventory) does it only work on that weapon? Same with life leech, etc.
On-weapon modifiers only work for that weapon. Mods from other gear (for example leech on dracs) apply on both weapons.

lumpor

Diabloii.Net Member

ok, so it's as if you're switching weapons every time you hit with the other wep?

Ed from Russia

Diabloii.Net Member

I believe the weapon you equip first is considered your 'main weapon', and the mods from that weapon count. This means for example that if one weapon has fire resist and the other lightning resist, the one you equip first will count. However, when you swing and hit the weapon mods of each weapon count separately (e.g. CB, ctc effects, elemental damage).