Solo Leveling?

yamfun

Diabloii.Net Member
Solo Leveling?

So recently I'm playing D2 with my brother starting with nothing, by TCP/IP. Since we don't know of any advanced techniques to level, we are just sort of following the quests. We are currently Lv 45-ish. It takes around 1 hour for each level gain, which seems too slow.

How do you solo gain level more efficiently when there are no help from other high level character?
How long will that take?

Road Ratt

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Solo Leveling?

If you're playing in single player and not on open bnet you can use the /playersX command. The higher the setting the more experience you gain from killing monsters, I wouldn't set it any higher than /players8 though. Of course if they are too tough lower the setting, especially for ancients and bosses.

For more info on single player games take a look here, lots of info in the stickies.

Welcome to the forums. :wave:

UHK Daniel

Diabloii.Net Member

Ummm since its a single playa game........Do Chaos Runs in Normal together,

Chaos = Diablo's Lair.

No, you could do Baal also.

Mursilis

Diabloii.Net Member
Not in the most recent patch no. However in previous patches you could set the player setting up to /64 (maybe higher can't recall atm).

yamfun

Diabloii.Net Member

That means killing Diablo repeatedly? Does the experience given by Diablo offset the difficulty of killing Diablo?

Antonio

Diabloii.Net Member

The higher the player settings are the more life monsters have so they are more difficult to kill(and they give more exp). I'm not sure in what stage of the game you are, but level 45 is decent level to start questing through nightmare difficulty.

yamfun

Diabloii.Net Member

Ok.

Btw,
Zeal+Fanatism with an Aldur's Rhythm is so great! Finally I feel the power of paladin!