Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Solo Hell Baal MF

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by raininess, Jan 29, 2004.

1. raininess

raininess IncGamers Member

Solo Hell Baal MF

I really think barb can solo baal doing mf run..I build a titan barb with full IK, he is still in nightmare lv72. have ppl try to solo mf and how is it? anyways, if you can solo baal with your barb plz post :) i want to know how..thx.

rain

2. Evanta

Evanta IncGamers Member

Considering it takes, wat? 1 hour for me to solo hell baal, it ain worth it...

3. raininess

raininess IncGamers Member

what build and gear u got?? ..cu 1 hour sux really bad..

4. Evanta

Evanta IncGamers Member

Main problems was I onli had 75% resist + a Blackhorn's face for lightning absorb, I survive the Black Souls but had to go back town extremely frequently. Another was trying not getting swarmed and dying. Lister and pack is just not possible w/o shield.

Oh it's a Frenzy barb w/ Razor's Edge and Call to Arms Zerker Axe.

Full IK prevents u from getting lit absorb, you're not gonna make it on a bad spawn (which is like most of the time) unless u happen to have wisp projecter.

5. Ifrit18

Ifrit18 Banned

If you have some crushing blow, you can kill baal pretty quick.

Also dmg to demons (IK Maul, laying of hands, seraph's hymn) also excel about killing baal quickly.

Since your an IK barb, the maul has dmg to demons and good crushing blow % so you should own baal somewhat quick :).

6. Special

Special IncGamers Member

My own titan pole barb has little trouble with baal runs. Granted, he is nonladder with a nice weapon of the ethereal BoTD GP. At most, ~5 minutes (most spent whacking and baal and trying to find the throne). One of the biggest dangers for my barb however, are the undead stygian dolls. With my damage, the little buggers fall in a single hit. However, being a titan I only have 1300 life. Each of the CE from the dolls is quite powerful, doing roughly 300 damage to me. If I'm amp'd, and I whirl into a pack of these things I'm fried. (Anyone have any tips for this? I've been trying to howl them away, but only to limited success.) But once I get onto the minions, its smooth sailing. Baal can be troublesome; I just shout Battle Cry, and hold down the concentrate button until he's dead.

7. royalsego

royalsego IncGamers Member

not good cuz u can run into oblivion knights.. even if u go around berserk them, decrepify will own you eventually... and baal isnt really worth the time to mf, in my opinion, i rather do pindle 100 times than kill baal once

8. cstrength

cstrength IncGamers Member

..........!!!!!!!!!