Sol-Um-Um didnt work.

Bri

Diabloii.Net Member
Sol-Um-Um didnt work.

Hi

Well i traded a few things and got meself those runes to make bone necro rune word....i had this 3 slotted mage plate ready and when i put them in(in that order) i get no rune word and 2 um's wasted.

I'm euhc ladder and not really up on some of these rune words but i had read instructions on arreat and thought i was correct in what i was doing.

Anyone can tell me where i went wrong?

tomatoman

Diabloii.Net Member
sounds like you stuck the runes in an artisans mage plate, magic items cant have runewords put into them

Bri

Diabloii.Net Member
Artisans?

As far as i know it just had 3 slots and no mods.
Thing is the plate was slotted...so it appears grey...how can u tell its magic if it appears grey and has no mods?

PhatTrumpet

Diabloii.Net Member
If it were magical it would appear blue (the item description text, not the armor itself), so I'm not sure what to tell you.

jakotaco

Diabloii.Net Member
post a screenie and we'll be able to tell what's wrong... btw, do you have version 1.11 installed? :rolleyes:

waflob

Diabloii.Net Member
It looks as if you've done it ok, so I think you're using an older version. The runeword you're trying was introduced in 1.11

If you're using 1.11, then a screenshot will be required ...

DelBoy

Bri

Diabloii.Net Member
Sry i sold it as soon as i saw it went wrong but tbh honest i think tomato is right and its my mistake.
I'm ladder and i just thought the damn thing had no mods but i dont care to much now...the diablo clone walked the earth in my game earlier and after much reviving and close shaves i got my first anni....urdars alone arnt good enough but with those poison mummy things he couldnt heal and paid up like a good monster :)

Lord Nyax

Banned
Damn, man. That's awesome. If you're trying to upgrade to a semi-crappy armor like Bone, and you can take Uber D with your Necro...man, that's intense.

My hat's off to you, Mr. Bri. Excellent work.

tomatoman

Diabloii.Net Member
Damn, man. That's awesome. If you're trying to upgrade to a semi-crappy armor like Bone, and you can take Uber D with your Necro...man, that's intense.

My hat's off to you, Mr. Bri. Excellent work.
bone isnt semi-crappy, youve gotten too used to enigma, cohs and fortitudes