Sojs

I play SP and have self found 3 sodges in 1.10. But i play too much....
Also traded for 1 ages ago, which i lost on a HC character.

HardyTarget

Diabloii.Net Member
I've found one from nightmare countess.
My first (and my last?) soj.
I hear the best place to look for one is on nightmare andariel.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Believe it or not, but I never, ever possessed a SoJ in my 4 years of playing the game. I had access to a couple of SoJs of a friend, but I never used one of them. That obviously includes that I have never found one. However, I found lots of much more rare and expensive items and my characters wear stuff worth a few dozens of SoJs, I guess :lol:

bachtere

Diabloii.Net Member
flomarilius said:
Haveany of you ever actually found any of these? I never have I wonder if their cube recipes
Since the game originally came out, I have found and owned exactly 1 SOJ, which I got from Hell Mephisto about 3 days ago . :)

poisonxfree

Diabloii.Net Member
bachtere said:
Since the game originally came out, I have found and owned exactly 1 SOJ, which I got from Hell Mephisto about 3 days ago . :)

I've found a few between hell meph and hell andy. I believe nm andy really has the best chance to drop though..

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
I found one in hell andy once. That was it. I got a few nice 30% nagels before though as well.

festers50

Diabloii.Net Member
I found one in hell cows in 1.09 and got 1 gambling pre-xpack.

I have had better luck find bul kathos rings :scratch:

Damric

Diabloii.Net Member
My first ever soj was really crazy. It was in patch 1.02 or something way before the expansion pack. I just saved Cain in normal and went to Charsi. She gave me an soj! Of course I was so new I didn't realize the significance. There also wasn't an item level restriction on uniques back then so I was wearing an soj at like lvl 8.

Four years later I found my second soj on nightmare Andariel while rushing my friend.

Xora

Europe Trade Moderator
festers50 said:
I found one in hell cows in 1.09 and got 1 gambling pre-xpack.

I have had better luck find bul kathos rings :scratch:
Never found an soj, though have several traded ones.

As for bk's i have found 3 or 4...

hikids

Diabloii.Net Member
lior said:
Found 2, first one gambled in 1.08 days and the second 2 days ago from hell meph.
holy crap it seems there is no place where u cant find them......seems liek ppl have been finding alot more in the past few days......i guess i will have to do some nm andy runs