SoJ vs Bul Kathos

decoy_sJ

Diabloii.Net Member
SoJ vs Bul Kathos

i'm just wondering and maybe u guys can help me out with this..which one is more sought after? the stone or the wedding band? :scratch:

decoy_sJ

Diabloii.Net Member
its quite scary wat ppl would offer for a SoJ..this morning i was on the asia2 realm and offering to trade the SoJ..someone came up and offered me HoZ + SS + Guardian Angel + Eschuta's temper + string of ears for the ring..i dun even know if i shd take it.. :scratch:

Master-mind

Diabloii.Net Member
^ omg..
I've always wondered what's so great in SoJ? It's not that good, but it's just got a massive hype and ppl would give anything to get one.. :evil:
At least in Europe it's like the most wanted item #1 of Diablo II...

UselessOne

Diabloii.Net Member
Since casters tend to be more common and popular than physical damage characters, the SOJ would be more in demand than Bul Kathos.

freed0m

Diabloii.Net Member
WOh~
SOJ is not that powerful.
but it is so rare!
it is such a classic royal item in d2.

no wonder bizzard use it as a signal of dclone.
"XXXX SOJ SOLD TO MERCHANTS"

SOJ is a kind of identification of skillful (lucky) player.

Wolv

Diabloii.Net Member
Its not so much what the soj itself is capable of, rather its what the soj is caple of buying....THATS what makes it so valuable.

I've seen enigma go for 2 soj. Obviously the enigma has greater value than 2 soj when used on a char, but not when it comes to purchase price

UselessOne

Diabloii.Net Member
While the trade value of SOJs is very high on ladder, I probably would end up using them first on a caster before trading it. I, of course, don't have one so it's a moot point for me.

decoy_sJ

Diabloii.Net Member
yupz i do agree..with the same +skill bonus on both rings, SoJ is the caster's ring while BK is the non-caster's choice..but still..SoJ is more of a status symbol than BK for some reason.. :scratch: