Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Soj Strategy

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by dizzkidboogie, Mar 30, 2004.

1. dizzkidboogie

dizzkidboogie Banned

Soj Strategy

I have a friend who, in a matter of minutes, was able to legitimately attain 5 SOJs. I was just wondering if there were any suggestions for finding SOJs.

2. fe-crazywolf

fe-crazywolf IncGamers Member

I believe your friends story is bs if his legitimate claiming 5 sojs was from magic find and not trading, even by killing nightmare andy where soj has the best chance of being dropped out of a unique ring drop it will take a day to find a soj if someone is lucky. Only if someone is incredibly lucky will they find 2 sojs in an hour but 5 sojs from magic find in five minutes is complete bs without proof.

3. decoy_sJ

decoy_sJ IncGamers Member

finding 5 in one min..well what are the odds of that happening? i think if its thru legit MF it shd be about a 10 on the Zod-ish scale? i've only found 2 from Hell Meph since i started..sooo i am thinking maybe most prob its thru trading.. :lol:

4. Shadow_247

Shadow_247 IncGamers Member

It is statistically impossible to legitimately aquire 5 sojs without trading in the timeframe of "a matter of minutes". There do however exist soj finding strategies. This guide provides most of the best info on where/how to find sojs.