Soj = drop

TorchwoodI

Diabloii.Net Member
Soj = drop

Who has the best chance to drop a SOJ and on wht difficultie. do i ahve to do anything special to get one becuase i cant find one anywhere in drop.

TheNamelessOne

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Soj = drop

There's a guide on finding SoJ.

*edit I'm sure there is, I was looking at really recently, (might possibly be out side diabloii.net but I doubt it), can't find it though, sorry.

Last edited:

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member

soj guide is wrong

use atma, it has a drop calc for showing odds for item and monster drops depending on players/party/mf

iewcce

Diabloii.Net Member

soj cant drop at nm andariel:) id say nm mef.. with mid lvl char, has worked for me several times.. also cowlvl with high mf midlvl char, and cs-runs.

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member

soj cant drop at nm andariel:) id say nm mef.. with mid lvl char, has worked for me several times.. also cowlvl with high mf midlvl char, and cs-runs.
You must be thinking of classic ... in xp it can.

NASE

Diabloii.Net Member

You do realise that nm andarial can drop soj - this has been proven, I'm 100% sure about this - and that clvl doesn't matter for any drop anywhere.

I admire you enthusiasm, though you are mistaking.

TheNamelessOne

Diabloii.Net Member

According to the guide (which is wrong apparently, and which I can't find) NM Andy has the best chance to drop SoJ, I think, I'm going on my memory now.

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member

this guide is fairly close
Stone of Jordan Magic Find FAQ

there is another guide, cant find it atm, it says simething similar to
'only one of each unique can exist in a game at a time
(if you bring one of each of the other uniqe rings, nagel, manald, dwarf star, raven frost, bk, carrion, peace, and wisp. the only unique ring that will drop is a soj)'
which worked in 1.09 iirc (bk and later are 1.10 rings), but not in 1.10+
in 1.10+ only one of each uniqe can drop in a game (no 2 of the same uniqe will drop in the same game, they will be failed uniques)

DjSlayer

Diabloii.Net Member

there is another guide, cant find it atm, it says simething similar to
'only one of each unique can exist in a game at a time
(if you bring one of each of the other uniqe rings, nagel, manald, dwarf star, raven frost, bk, carrion, peace, and wisp. the only unique ring that will drop is a soj)'
which worked in 1.09 iirc (bk and later are 1.10 rings), but not in 1.10+
in 1.10+ only one of each uniqe can drop in a game (no 2 of the same uniqe will drop in the same game, they will be failed uniques)
It didn't work in 1.09. It's pre 1.09
BK are an 1.09 ring (in it's current form, the 1.08 version didn't have live on level but had a static +50 to life).

- D.J.

canudig

Diabloii.Net Member

NM Andy dropped one for me about a week ago....and as for as I recall NM andy has the best chance to drop