Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Soj Counter Question (Again)

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by ghoppe, Mar 15, 2004.

1. ghoppe

ghoppe IncGamers Member

Soj Counter Question (Again)

I know this soj counter is probably the most asked thing in this forum but i have to ask couple things AGAIN?! :p sry

1.When soj counter comes to game, will DC come for sure if you just wait and wait and wait on the server?

2.How does Soj counter work? i mean every time it goes up does someone sell 1 soj somewhere or does some one just sell the first soj and then it will start to count or what?

3.Ive seen Soj counter many times (but not DC even once), but everyone says that soj counter goes fast but i have seen max 2 counts (xx1 sojs sold to mercant and after sometime xx2 sojs sold to mercant), i mean i have been like hour on this server and only couple sojs sold messages have came....

Thx for helping with this stupid question AGAIN :)

2. sangfagel

sangfagel IncGamers Member

1. No
    2. It counts sojs sold on the same server - does not matter ladder or not.
    3. Sometimes it goes fast, sometimes slowly and sometimes it just breks at all. All is depending on how many and how reach cheaters are involved.

3. Master-mind

Master-mind IncGamers Member

I've played for months now, and I've seen the counter like two times.. So how do you know when DClone comes? And where does he appear?!

4. Herald of Doom

Herald of Doom IncGamers Member

How do you find such a game:
    1. You accidently enter a hell game which happens to be on the right server, the so called being "hot".
    2. You use the netstat trick to check which server you are one. Some consider this cheating, some don't. I forgot how to do it exactly, so I don't care :p

How do you know: "Diablo walks the Earth" message+screen shakes

Where does he appear ?: He appears instead of the first uniqe monster you go to. Example: go to rakanishu, and you'll see DC standing in a pack of fallen, and there will be no Rakanishu ;)

Question about the slowliness of the counter: People in mIRC channels warn eachother when someone sells sojs on a certain, and then they start selling on that server too. If you enter a server where one person sells 1 soj, then it will be slow, and DC will never spawn. I myself used the netstat trick once to get an anni (11-11-10 :grrr: ) and Dc spawned after about 3 minutes (really hot server)

5. themadjackyl

themadjackyl IncGamers Member

I am confused. I have been out of the loop for about 2 years.

DC= Diablo Clone?

Does he drop Anni every time or only if he happens to drop a small charm?

What is his TC? Can he drop anything?

How many SOJ have to be traded for him to spawn?

More than likely you find him by luck?