SoJ counter game, FINALLY!

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
SoJ counter game, FINALLY!

I am finally in my own private game where DClone could spawn! :) A nice welcome-back present, maybe. The counter started at 6088 and is now at 6096. It is rising pretty slowly, but steadily. Do I have a chance?.. =/

Edit: 6103.. it rose to that quickly, and now it's going slow again. -.-
Edit2: And so he walks.

Lucky

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member
grats jason, you deserve it after all the long nights youve had chasing him

cheers
-tai

Still-Xey-Lover

Diabloii.Net Member
Tai you be playing on euro still ? My stuff didn't expire if you be wanting a gul. Jimi died anyways.

Congrats Lucky, i've never had an anni. Oh well, Guild Wars better keep me occupied.

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member
i have a few lld chars i havent managed to kill yet, though i did run my 18 jabber into a 72 sorc, lol besides that im mostly starcraft atm

cheers
-tai

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
Tai!!!! I haven't seen you in a while. :) I recently acquired a copy of Starcraft, so we should play a few games, now that our school production of Midsummer Nights Dream is done. :)

Lucky

Jimi-

Diabloii.Net Member
Still-Xey-Lover said:
Tai you be playing on euro still ? My stuff didn't expire if you be wanting a gul. Jimi died anyways.

Congrats Lucky, i've never had an anni. Oh well, Guild Wars better keep me occupied.

im not dead :lol: , its just that damn wow game its like cocaine so i wont be needing that gul but thx anyway :thumbsup:

hows life by the way?

Jimi-

Diabloii.Net Member
its worth it :thumbsup:

did you have any problems killing him lucky or did it go kkthxnp :)?

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member
i assume this was with jasons sorc, so i can answer that, was almost certainly kkthxnp, my pally and his sorc took him in under a minute a few times back in cdc.

cheers
-tai.

*g0t.HoNoR on UsEast for starcraft

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
Lets just say, that with standard gear, nothing too godly (I'm using Ward shield, +2 rare cold skill ammy, and a dwarf star, hehe) + a lower resist wand = dead clone in about 2-3 minutes. I just casted lower resist and spammed blizzard, while dodging his lightning hose attack. I could stand in the fire attacks with 80% fire res and a dwarfy on. He really isn't scary at all. Dclone on players1 = regular Diablo on players8. Not too tough, just has a good amount of life.

Lucky

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
Still-Xey-Lover said:

I could use the Gul. ;)

Lucky