Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Soj Count?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Svanborg, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Svanborg

Svanborg Diabloii.Net Member

Soj Count?

Where do I find a valid SOJ count if it's at all possible?
    I know it's often not very precise but anywho - there must be some experts who knows where to find a hot server?!

And what are the odds of DClone poppin' in a game where 41 SOJ's accounted for as sold since last walk?

At the moment I have a game on server 34 but nothing has happened since yesterday :S

This link is guiding me at the moment but I'd like some comment on how to get lucky - Seems I never get an ANNI :(
    http://dclone.eskysse.com/

2. Feysal

Feysal Diabloii.Net Member

Re: Soj Count?

Seems you've already found the best resource for the Europe hunters - dclone.eskysse.com is the most accurate source for SOJ counts I've ever known.

But, odds are that even though the server is "warm", nothing will happen. Or, it might. Wait long enough, and eventually there probably will be a walk on your server.

The only way to really know when and which server is going to become hot, you'd have to be a member in a Dclone party, and contribute by selling a few SOJ's yourself.

3. nurman

nurman Diabloii.Net Member

Bookmarked :D

4. BabyLink

BabyLink Diabloii.Net Member

Is this for europe only? Is there a site like this one for useast?

5. Feysal

Feysal Diabloii.Net Member

Each realm has its own servers with different SOJ counts, so yes, dclone.eskysse.com is for Europe only. There probably are similar lists for other realms - I think I saw one for USEast once - but I don't know where.

6. Jake the Quinceeater

Jake the Quinceeater Diabloii.Net Member

Another server list for Europe:
    http://dclone.is-a-chef.net/sojdb.php

This one has server lists for U.S. East, U.S. West and Europe:
    http://counts.dcloneirc.net/

You can also access server information via certain in-game channels. On Europe there is "Op DClone". I don't play on any other realms but I believe there may be similar channels on the U.S. realms called "Op DClone" and/or "Op DClone East" or "Op DClone West".

In my experience different resources give similar but slightly different counts, so I imagine that no single resource is 100% accurate and therefore cross-referencing as many resources as you have available would be beneficial.

7. PsycheNoob

PsycheNoob Diabloii.Net Member

Well Dclone spawns @ random number of Soj's sold so-sometimes the server is walked in secs sometimes it takes days, i think 34 has been hot for2-3 days in europe and no dclone there, but there have been other servers which have been walked @ that timespan.

Google Soj-Server that place shows the recent soj transactions pretty accurately IMO.

Gl finding your anni-It takes more luck than skill cause dclone is very easy to kill even with a smiter with poor gear.

Cheers,
    Psyche