[Softcore] Many +3 Warcries Weapons (Echoing Cry Sticks) for Perfect Gems

MaStAViC

Diabloii.Net Member
[Softcore] Many +3 Warcries Weapons (Echoing Cry Sticks) for Perfect Gems

Hey, how's it going?

I have over half a dozen +3 Warcries one-handed weapons of various types (they're the one with the "Echoing" prefix) and am trading them for perfect gems. I am not quite sure what they are worth and do not want to bother the people in the Trading Values forum for something so simple, so I'll just let you guys offer - unless someone can let me know their value.

My girlfriend is playing a Barbarian and has been shopping for two weapons of the same type, and it took her a while before she was able to find such a thing, so now we have a stock of different weapon types... haha.

Thanks,
-=ViC
*mastavic

JEB90

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: [Softcore] Many +3 Warcries Weapons (Echoing Cry Sticks) for Perfect Gems

Hi--

I'd be interested in any war swords or other 3 space socketable weapons. How about 4 pgems per?

MaStAViC

Diabloii.Net Member

I should have at least a couple 3-space ones, such as blades. However, I am not sure what you mean by socketable - if you use the socket quest, you would get sockets in it, but it doesn't come with sockets initially because they're magical items.

4 perfect gems for each would be fine - look for me in the game. My account name is *mastavic

Thanks,
-=ViC

Sweetwater

Diabloii.Net Member

Take 5 pgems for 2 of them? Not too picky about what kind of weapon they are as long as they're 1 handed and don't have too high of a dex requirement.

MaStAViC

Diabloii.Net Member

Would you mind giving 6 perfect gems for two so that I can do two rolls of a grand charm (each roll requires 3 perfect gems)?

Thanks,
-=ViC
*mastavic

raveharu

Diabloii.Net Member

Is this for ladder? I need a javalin type, willing to pay 5 pgems for 1.

MaStAViC

Diabloii.Net Member

Yes, this is for Ladder (I think all the posts in this part of the forum are meant for Ladder trading). Message me in the game if you can: *mastavic

Thanks,
-=ViC

MaStAViC

Diabloii.Net Member

Thanks for the trades, raveharu and Sweetwater! I have left positive feedback for the both of you.

I have two more Warcries sticks remaining, a winged harpoon and a dimensional blade.

-=ViC