Socketing Shako ?

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
yes, usually its socketed. With what depends on what char it is. mf: ptopaz, else um/shael/cham/ruby depending on needs.
You know, if you need help with what to socket yours with, write what sort of char you will put it on. it really helps a lot ;)

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
if mf, ptopaz

if pvp, usually a shael for fhr or if ur rich a cham for cannot be frozen.

pryzmatik2

Diabloii.Net Member
... umm... we use our shakos... for mf'ing or for the good bonus's... I don't understand what you're trying to get out of this thread...

UnRegistred

Diabloii.Net Member
pryzmatik2 said:
... umm... we use our shakos... for mf'ing or for the good bonus's... I don't understand what you're trying to get out of this thread...
To know the current trend...

Sunjeet

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't know how much more obvious the answer is. People use shakos differently based on different characters. There is no trend as what its used for will vary due to the need. If you ask a person that MFs a lot, they will say PTopaz; if you ask a pvm barb, they might say PRuby, etc etc.

UnRegistred

Diabloii.Net Member
Sunjeet said:
I don't know how much more obvious the answer is. People use shakos differently based on different characters. There is no trend as what its used for will vary due to the need. If you ask a person that MFs a lot, they will say PTopaz; if you ask a pvm barb, they might say PRuby, etc etc.
errr

this is like asking 1+1 = to someone and you get in return all kind of discernments ... Discernments are usaully caused by an exceed of cognitive mood btw.

I understand you are trying to help, and i thank you very much for helping however this is not what im seeking right now. If you feel for helping, you'll be more helpful to tell what you did with your last shako. :lol:

Sunjeet

Diabloii.Net Member
UnRegistred said:
errr

this is like asking 1+1 = to someone and you get in return all kind of discernments ... Discernments are usaully caused by an exceed of cognitive mood btw.

I understand you are trying to help, and i thank you very much for helping however this is not what im seeking right now. If you feel for helping, you'll be more helpful to tell what you did with your last shako. :lol:
The last (and only) shako I had, I put a PTopaz in for my MF Meteorb Sorc.

If you wanted to do this a bit better, you could have made a poll with the various options and asked people to vote for what they did. That probably would have been better.

Miladys-Knight

Diabloii.Net Member
UnRegistred said:
Did you socket your Shako ?

What did you socket ? and why ?
I have a P Topaz in my MF sorc's Shako and in my poisoner necro's Shako (he does pit runs).

I have a P saphire in my PVP es/Charge boltress's Shako.

I have an ITH rune in my DTM enchantresses Shako.

Dagoth Urs Flaming Hand

Diabloii.Net Member
I would socket my shako with either a ptopaz (for u mfers) or a 5/5 facet cold, light, or fire they help a little with your skill dmg. I put a 5/5 dire fire in my shako and its great :D

Dagoth Urs Flaming Hand

Diabloii.Net Member
Like they said it just matters on wut type o char u got, i have a sorc and i put a 5/5 die facet in it...WORKS GREAT...but ptopazs are wut most people put in the shakos, i would rather put an um, or ist in mine but its all up 2 u :)