Socketing question

jcmandiablo

Diabloii.Net Member
Socketing question

On an Eilte Pally shield what are chances of getting 4 sockets from Larzuk if the shield is 0os Eth or just a white item.

What are the chances of getting 4 sockets on an Eth Pally shield if you try and glitch it?

Thanks.

ZygFryD

Diabloii.Net Member
On an Eilte Pally shield what are chances of getting 4 sockets from Larzuk if the shield is 0os Eth or just a white item.

What are the chances of getting 4 sockets on an Eth Pally shield if you try and glitch it?

Thanks.
Here is what I know:

-Larzuk will add the maximum possible of sockets the item can have. Helms can only have up to 3 sockets, Shields up to 4, Armors up to 4, and Weapons up to 6. Each individual item varies in the number of sockets they can have so you should look up each item individually in the database to make sure. I think all pally shields can have 4 sockets.
-Cubing will give you a random amount of sockets between 1 and 6. Since pally shield can have only a maximum of 4 sockets, you have a 50% of getting 4 sockets. Thats it, if the games rolls a number between 1 and 4, you can get 1, 2, 3, or 4 sockets, but if the game rolls a 5 or 6, you will get the maximum, which is 4 sockets.

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
-Larzuk will add the maximum possible of sockets the item can have. Helms can only have up to 3 sockets, Shields up to 4, Armors up to 4, and Weapons up to 6. Each individual item varies in the number of sockets they can have so you should look up each item individually in the database to make sure. I think all pally shields can have 4 sockets.
Just to add though, the maximum amount of sockets available to an item is based on it's item level (which, when dropped by a monster, is the same as the monsters mlvl). Check out http://www.diabloii.net/items/sockets-list.shtml for information on the amount of sockets available to an item based on it's ilvl.

While it's true that paladin shields can get a max of 4 sockets, they will not do so unless they have an ilvl of 25 or greater. Of course, this isn't an issue with elite paladin shields as their ilvl would be high enough.