Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Socketing M´avina´s

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by sangfagel, Apr 6, 2004.

1. sangfagel

sangfagel IncGamers Member

Socketing M´avina´s

Hi
    I was dedicated zon player before but since my ladder hybrid got buri as her best weapon I got bored after lvl 86 and than she was just cllecting dust...

Recently I completed M'avina's Battle Hymn and my old zon got new life! Even if my build is VERY wrong for this set (20 skill points in LF for instance :lol: ) - it works and I really enjoy playing her.

I consider to create a really bowazon now and I have just this question - what would you socket in diadem, bow and armour? What amu - rings - boots would you use?

I think to go for Strafe /FA and max Valky. So far I use Atma´s scarab, Raven Frost, a rare ring ML, prism resists, +max, ... and Gore Riders. I have the Cat's Eye and Highlord's Wrath. I don´t need resists or mf and I don´t like duels that much... any ideas?

2. warriorrugger9

warriorrugger9 IncGamers Member

Don't max Valkyrie. You only need 17 points for it to be most effective.

3. FenRiR

FenRiR IncGamers Member

you just need a shael in bow and a ias jwl in helm and a ias in armor and you could use atma or whatever amulets fits you. maybe atma would be better as you could do more dmg with amp and still got great speed. personnally i use a crescent moon because i love to have my mana full and never to drink some pots.

4. sangfagel

She gets elite gear on this lvl, so before I hade belived that she was maxed on lvl 17... but than, just by accident I got a ton of +skills and my Valky reached lvl 24. Oh boy - I love this girl more and more for every point over 20! She just play Diablo better than me :lol:

5. sangfagel

Thx, may be you are righ - I must check breake points.