Socketing & Imbueing

pbrdrinker

Diabloii.Net Member
Socketing & Imbueing

If i socket an item in actV can i then take it to actI and imbue it? Also if i put a runeword into an item and then try to imbue it will i loose the runeword or is this even possible?

DjSlayer

Diabloii.Net Member
pbrdrinker said:
If i socket an item in actV can i then take it to actI and imbue it? Also if i put a runeword into an item and then try to imbue it will i loose the runeword or is this even possible?
You can't imbue socketed items.
You can't Imbue a runeword.

- D.J.

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
pbrdrinker said:
you can't imbue a runeword....you cannot imbue a socketed item...but you can socket an imbued item at larzuk...it is just like any other rare item....he will give one socket

pbrdrinker

Diabloii.Net Member
superdave said:
you can't imbue a runeword....you cannot imbue a socketed item...but you can socket an imbued item at larzuk...it is just like any other rare item....he will give one socket
thanks for the advise but I cannot seem to socket an imbued item, is the above statement false or did i do something wrong?

Oscuro

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
pbrdrinker said:
thanks for the advise but I cannot seem to socket an imbued item, is the above statement false or did i do something wrong?
You can only add sockets to weapons, body armor, shields, and helmets which do not already have sockets. So no socketed gloves, boots, or belts.

pbrdrinker

Diabloii.Net Member
Oscuro said:
You can only add sockets to weapons, body armor, shields, and helmets which do not already have sockets. So no socketed gloves, boots, or belts.
ah yes that would be the problem thank you.