socketing BK swords

damaris

Diabloii.Net Member
socketing BK swords

i have BK swords. i socketed Sacred Charge with shael, and i like the result, my question is what should i socket to the other sword(Tribal Guardian) with? also with shael? or simply with eth rune? (for this option,i personally prefer socket it with shael). or should i socket it with +IAS/+%dmg jewel? i dont have such kind of jewel right now. IF i had both +IAS/+%dmg jewel and shael rune, then probably i would like to socket the sword with shael (for the IAS), and socket the jewel to armor(headgear, armor), since u can't expect +IAS from shael-socketed armor(this will give u FHR). then again, i heard a rumor that when u socket +IAS/+%dmg jewel into armor, the dmg will be bugged. any suggestions?

MoonUnit

Diabloii.Net Member
As far as i know, only +Max damage is bugged in armor. For a frenzy baba, an ed/ias jewel in armor will work pretty well. AS for the sword, shael it.

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
Sheal it like moonunit said. You would get the last break points for wirlwind with a sheal. And they are not work a ed/ias jewel.

damaris

Diabloii.Net Member
ok thx guys. i'll shael it after i finish my work today.

@LordQuas: my barb is WW dualsword barb, so knockback wont be a big prob.

batuchka

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmm lets say i use a scourge or cryptic sword and ed/min my armor/helm - is min dmg in armor bugged as well this patch?

rikstaker

Diabloii.Net Member
batuchka said:
Hmm lets say i use a scourge or cryptic sword and ed/min my armor/helm - is min dmg in armor bugged as well this patch?
Yes ed/min or ed/max is bugged.In ed/min jewel,ed is applied to max while min added to min.

Rik

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
It works as Rik descibed. It's not the min or the max alone that's bugged, just when it's found in combination with an ED mod on the jewel.

-Hal