Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Socketing and gear questions

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by freefree, Oct 21, 2006.

1. freefree

freefree IncGamers Member

Socketing and gear questions

Well this is my first barb, and He's going to be a WW with mace mastery, I plan on IK in the future but will have to settle with what I have right now. He's current level 23 making his way to 25 when ill start baal runs. But I was curious on a few equipment ideas.

1) Hopefully after the baal runs I'll be able to use my treestomp maul I found the other day. I was curious what would you guys socket in it. its to be a temporary until the Ik maul or I find something better. (a note, anything above mal, is outta my reach) also I found a rare jewel with +15% ED and +5 max damg today would that be worthy, or is there something better, maybe Amn.

2) what would the level requirements be on a Duskshroud Duress or a Wire Fleece Fort?

3) How easy is it for these guys to move through Nightmare, I'd rather save my forge for myself. But if it's going to take me a week or two I'd rather be rushed, I'll definetly be doing my Hell forge myself.

2. Spankeh

Spankeh IncGamers Member

u can buy ik maul for a few pgems

3. Barloc

Barloc IncGamers Member

1) I would suggest you save your scoket quests for elite gear in hell difficulty, you might regret it if you don't
    2) 49- highest level requirement of the 4 items (sheal-um-thul-dusk)
    3)depends on how good your items are and how much patience you have- alot of items that aren't godly are up for trade cheaply-that'll get you thru