socket questions

widowsrage

Diabloii.Net Member
socket questions

i have full tals on a fire sorc of mine(meteor-fire ball) and i was going to socket the orb but i dont know what i should put in it?
maybe a fire facet?

thnx in advance
WiDoWsRaGe :thumbsup:

Vladicus

Diabloii.Net Member
My ultimate D2 goal is to have 3 sorcs, of each element, with the maximum amout of socketed items, socketed with the maxium amount of facet jewels corresponding to each element. And the a full inv. of charms corresponding to each element.

simplyLost

Diabloii.Net Member
Vladicus said:
My ultimate D2 goal is to have 3 sorcs, of each element, with the maximum amout of socketed items, socketed with the maxium amount of facet jewels corresponding to each element. And the a full inv. of charms corresponding to each element.
blizz didn't put a cap on the amount of -res that you could get from the facets? i would assume that they did.. just like the cap on ias.. anything over a certain number is just a waste of a socket.. but my ultimate goal.. is to make a kamakiza char.. death facets in armor/helm/weapon/shield.. hostile.. run.. die.. poof.. be even better if the helm had delirium.. phear my stygian doll poworz..

-Lost