Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Socket questI

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Kyo, Mar 19, 2004.

1. Kyo

Kyo IncGamers Member

Socket questI

I was thinking to socket my homoculus but since max socket for that is 1 anyway i should do this on the normal difficulty socket quest and save the hell socket quest for items that i could have large number of sockets?

This right? :scratch:

2. k/t

k/t Banned

socket quest

Whenever I get asked something like that, I start to doubt myself, even when I'm reasonably sure I know the answer. (What if the patch did changed it? What if I was wrong all along? What if...? What if...?). I don't think the difficulty level on which you have done the quests matters. If it's an unique item, it will always get 1 socket, regardless of whether it was norm, nm, or hell Shenk you valiantly stood by and watched die while an 86 sorc was pummeling him with meteors. :)

3. ElvishLegion

ElvishLegion Banned

For uniques it doesnt matter. If you are trying to socket white (not superior) you can just use the cube to do it. Or take a couple of seconds and have someone (or possiblly do it your self) rush your self through there, takes maybe 20 mins

Elvish

4. Voldomort

Voldomort IncGamers Member

Sigh...n00b here. So much to learn, so little...

Anyway, what were we talking about, oh yeah, I don't know. I just picked up the expansiono today, having only started DII a few weeks ago, I just beat the big D himself today and had to finish the game.

So, um, what are these socket quests and when and where can I do em?

I'm far to lazy and unresourceful to look this crap up, at the moment. :drink: :cheesy: :sleep:

5. HarbingersOfSkulls

HarbingersOfSkulls IncGamers Member

Act5, first quest...in the Bloodyfoot Hills. Kill him/her/it...then go talk to the "posing barb" in town.

HoS