socket q

barbados

Diabloii.Net Member
socket q

what to socket guillaumes face with?
im not quite sure on what to put in it...

thx in advance

barbados

Diabloii.Net Member
Im playing a trapsin with some points in the MA tree
I use fade (lvl : 5) so i dont need res , im low on life though
i have 1000hp and have just entered hell ,shes lvl 73

btw , I'm going to be doing pit-runs ,will i have trouble ( being quite dependent
on lightning traps ( i rely on DT and Death sentry's CE to bring down LI's ) )

sangfagel

Diabloii.Net Member
1. I think that if you play trapsin you will benefit more from a headgear with + skills, as Harlequin Crest, Delirium (rune word) or at least a rare circelet (you can gmble for them or use Charsi´s quest to inbue a white one). If you don´t need resists and MUST use Guiliame´s face - lightning facet wouldn´t be that stupid for LC.
2. In Pit you can have some problems with lightning immune archers (corrupted rouges or something - not skellys - the latters are immune to cold only). Their packs are not that big so with good block rate, some kicks and - may be - one point in MB you can surely persuade them to be nice girls.

Cujo

Diabloii.Net Member
sangfagel said:
If you don´t need resists and MUST use Guiliame´s face - lightning facet wouldn´t be that stupid for LC.
I'm not into assasins, but doesn't the game consider traps as minions and therefore lightning facet wont take effect?

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
Cujo said:
I'm not into assasins, but doesn't the game consider traps as minions and therefore lightning facet wont take effect?
Yup, that Facet would only improve the dmg shown in the Lying Character Screen. Your actual dmg output stays the same.