Socket Help!!??

Lethal848

Diabloii.Net Member
Socket Help!!??

I am tryin to place a perfect Topaz in my shako i socketed via socket quest, but it wont go in?? Ive tried in cube , on person, and in inventory what am i doing wrong??

Thanks for your time!!

gorash

Diabloii.Net Member
Lethal848 said:
I am tryin to place a perfect Topaz in my shako i socketed via socket quest, but it wont go in?? Ive tried in cube , on person, and in inventory what am i doing wrong??

Thanks for your time!!
well after u use the socket quest, make sure the shako says "socket [1]" at bottom of its abilities i believe, then just click on the p topaz and move it over the shako and click on it. That should do it.

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
Apparently, certain Maphacks have an inbuilt feature that stops you from accidently socketting items (I guess while your moving stuff around). If your using MH, turn it off (and delete it too),as it might be the cause.

Lethal848

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok the shako says it has 1 socket, and when i pick up the Ptopaz and click on shako it makes the "ding" sound but does not go into the shako?? Still cant figure it out but thanks??

Lethal848

Diabloii.Net Member
:clap:
Orphan said:
Apparently, certain Maphacks have an inbuilt feature that stops you from accidently socketting items (I guess while your moving stuff around). If your using MH, turn it off (and delete it too),as it might be the cause.

Orphan ty for the tip thats probably it!!!