Socket Dilema for cryer

Batosai

Diabloii.Net Member
Socket Dilema for cryer

So I got this pretty nice Tiara with +2skills, 17resall, and 20fcr among some smaller mods. Great for my pvp singer, but I cant decide what to socket it with. More specifically, Jah or Ber. Which do u think would serve me better? the 5% life or the dr? Any input or other ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks

Lyrs

Diabloii.Net Member
WHat you socket really depends on what other gear you have. Do you have 50dr? Stacked/good res? Are you hitting the fhr bp? etc.

dymi

Diabloii.Net Member
Maybe give 3 perfect saphires a try ??
If i am right it is worth 114 points in energy :)

And if it is not good you can always hel it into space :)

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
dymi said:
Maybe give 3 perfect saphires a try ??
If i am right it is worth 114 points in energy :)

And if it is not good you can always hel it into space :)
I do believe his is a Rare Tiara, meaning, only 1 socket...

Depends...maybe as someone with a jah'd item to let you test it, to see if the life bonus would be THAT significant...

IMO, between 5% life and 5% dr....I'd go with life....Dr would basicly give you 5% more life Vs. melee, while life will give you 5% more life Vs anything... :\

Liliel

Diabloii.Net Member
If I were you I'd get a 3 socket light armour, an Ith rune and get the benefit of both Jah, Ber, and Teleport. I usually stick Um or PTopaz into a helm socket. If you already have max resist, a PRuby or a Shael would be my bet.

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Liliel said:
If I were you I'd get a 3 socket light armour, an Ith rune and get the benefit of both Jah, Ber, and Teleport. I usually stick Um or PTopaz into a helm socket. If you already have max resist, a PRuby or a Shael would be my bet.

I think that someone with a cryer barb wich has jah and ber to socket on a rare tiara, already has or doesn't want an Enigma...

just a thought...

dymi

Diabloii.Net Member
ups sorry for some unknown reason insteeod of pretty i read three.
stupid me

Arbedark

Diabloii.Net Member
For a singer with high level BO the 5% life from Jah wont make much of a difference no?

I'd socket it with a dual stat jewel, a res/stat jewel, pruby etc :thumbsup:

Arb

Batosai

Diabloii.Net Member
Ya Im starting to think some kind of fhr is my best bet. At the moment I am definitely having noticing the need for more.