Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

So...

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by MoUsE_WiZ, Feb 12, 2004.

1. MoUsE_WiZ

MoUsE_WiZ IncGamers Member

So...

When's the last time you've created an untwinked character and had a perfect gem by the end of act one without leaving the first game?

I saw a gem shrine in the den of evil and decided to leave it on the chance that someone I know might log on with a flawless skull they could use it on. Then playing through A1 some more I made my way to the barracks, where I encoutered another shrine near the stairs to the Jail.
    Of course the logical choice then was to stay in that game and kill andy for a normal gem and get myself a perfect one before entering A2.

Ok, maybe not the most exciting story of all time...but I felt like sharing it regardless -.-

Oh, and it was a diamond incase anyone cares (which no one should)

2. SonOfRah

SonOfRah IncGamers Member

I remember once I made a flawless gem from a brand new untwinked character back a loooong time ago in classic. Chip got upgraded to flawless.

3. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

Many times if a game spawns and gem shrine there is a god chance to find a few more in it.

Funny how the little things are cool when you havent got squat!

4. rev129

rev129 IncGamers Member

So, does this mean your back? After reading your deads I got the impression your were gonna take a break. You probably did take a break, as I did, lasted 2 days. Also, this may come across as cheezy, but, you are sorta like my Assassin Idle, you may not know this but you helped me a few times whan I was building Mizz_Trapper (Deads). I screamed I was done, gave away everything. Now a few weeks later I've got Mrs_Trapper to lev 87, 2 accounts full of crap and a mission to make the ladder. I don't think I'll ever reach the damage you were doing. I've got lev 40 traps now but I "ISTed" my 2 bartuc claws for MF (total about 370) So unless I go with the +1Skill mesh belt I'm stuck at lev 40 traps (about 6300dam). Well, hope to see you in a game again. Message me if you want some co-op, *mechwar_ii

5. MoUsE_WiZ

I was never gone, and I'm not back either...
    Playing classic, got to do ~2000 CS runs now to break from my ~2000 baal runs ^_^
    That of course is if I can make it to the CS.
    Also, that same game; Angelic Wings + Mantle (get a halo and I'll be in paradise...) and a nagel ring o_O

6. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

Gib me holler, I think I have a halo or 20 laying around on one of 100 mules. Might have another bone or two!

2000 Baals =lvl 95 2000 CS =89, of course depending on what lvl you start them! You thought exp was slow at 94 in xpac wait til u see it at 86+ in Classic!

7. MoUsE_WiZ

I've got a halo on a mule from my necro but I want an untwinked King =)
    I didn't find exp slow at 94...you still get almost 1 mil per run...hell I didn't think 96 was all that bad... the 97s are crazy for trying to level though. Doing 10 runs to get one mil is silly o_O