So...you're bored, eh?

masterazn

Banned
So...you're bored, eh?

Well then maybe the time has come for you to not put your cursor over the title for a sneak peek of what is in this thread.

Instead, come on in to the OTF chat channel on IRC at irc.starchat.net, in the channel #otfchat!!!

Don't forget to say hi to nubsauce!

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
maybe i should try one last time to get chat to work...how many hot women are in chat now? is zodi there? :cloud9:

superdave said:
maybe i should try one last time to get chat to work...how many hot women are in chat now? is zodi there? :cloud9:
Don't know about the "hot" part but I'm in there at the moment

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
ragnar_ii said:
I'm game.

Is there a way to bypass the 10 character minimun?
I've seen people do it and at first I thought they were using the ASCII symbol that's just a blank space but isn't a space. But when I highlighted their post there wasn't all the extra room. And you'd have to copy+paste it in because alt+# does certain things on the forums.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
ragnar_ii said:
I'm game.

Is there a way to bypass the 10 character minimun?
If you don't mind putting spaces before the period .

Spaces count, but not if they're after the period. You can put in heaps but it only displays one.

Merick said:
I've seen people do it and at first I thought they were using the ASCII symbol that's just a blank space but isn't a space. But when I highlighted their post there wasn't all the extra room. And you'd have to copy+paste it in because alt+# does certain things on the forums.
That baffled me for ages, all you need to do is turn num lock off.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
superdave said:
well, i usually don't flirt with married women....
But that's half the fun. Well, provided their husbands are on the other side of the world of course...

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
superdave said:
SD..I will walk you through it if you need help.

I am there most nights..but sometimes I find the other Offtopic more lively. Last night was alot of fun.

PatMaGroin

Diabloii.Net Member
masterazn said:
I can help anyone through the process as well. Just PM me?
Is that a question?

Was a busy night tonight, went over everything from jigsaw puzzles to Guitar Hero to cars.

You all should come check it out.

****, I missed Guitar Hero. I love that game, although I'm not one of them "I can do it on Expert without looking" people. . .they scare me.

ragnar_ii

Diabloii.Net Member
PatMaGroin said:
Is that a question?

Was a busy night tonight, went over everything from jigsaw puzzles to Guitar Hero to cars.

You all should come check it out.
And Im still up. Hopefully 5 hours of sleep is enough 3 nights in a row.