Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

So yeah, my password got changed

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Killing Frenzy, Apr 5, 2005.

1. Killing Frenzy

Killing Frenzy IncGamers Member

So yeah, my password got changed

I tried logging in today and it wouldn't let me. It kept saying I had the wrong password. Which wasn't the case considering that I use the same password for everything. Yes a made sure caps-lock wasn't on.

Has anyone else had this happen?

2. Jimi-

Jimi- IncGamers Member

happend one time with me, how did you get in eventually?

3. Damnatorius

Damnatorius IncGamers Member

Hmmm, what was your pass?

4. Lord_Shinnok

Lord_Shinnok IncGamers Member

I bet the combination is 1 2 3 4 5.

even though that's the type of thing an idiot would have on his luggage.

5. SilentMagik

SilentMagik IncGamers Member

Where you using a laptop? And if so did you perhaps have numlock on? It happens more often than you think.. If it happens again type your psw in notepad or something so you can see it. Then copy/paste it into the password field.

6. ~Kazama Fury~

~Kazama Fury~ IncGamers Member

I never really log out, except when I delete my cookies.

I think it happened a few months back, but thats when everyone had similar problems where rpgforums.net wouldnt accept the right password, I believe it was fixed.

I dont know about your situation, but if you think someone has your password, you might want to change it considering you just said you have the same password for everything. =/

I guess you managed to get back in through some type of password recovery (new password sent to your e-mail address?)

7. chicagobullit

chicagobullit IncGamers Member

same thing happened to me last night at work. i know i was entering the right password, but it would not let me log in. but when i went home and logged onto my own pc with the password saved, i was in. i'll try in a minute on that workstation to see if i can get in.

8. Johnny6

Johnny6 IncGamers Member

It was the Burger King. He changed it. He knows your passwords -- he knows everything. And he's right outside your window.

9. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

Wow I hate those ads.

Anywho... no, I have not had that problem, but like kazmaa, I just stay logged in all the time.

My forum problem is my PM's... I've checked like 87 different times, but it always says I have no messages in either folder, but never the less, everyone tells me its full... I PMed a moderator, and it told him that I had a full inbox... but I dont. Grrrr....

-Matt

10. zodiac66

zodiac66 IncGamers Member

Yeah, somethings up with the pw. I have been having the same trouble for the past 2 days. I had to have them email me a new one..used that once, then that wouldn't work. I had to rinse and repeat. Today seems to be working tho.

11. Module88

Module88 IncGamers Member

It happened to me a while back, which explains my mysterious disappearance. It still happens occasionally. I don't know what's up. It usually works if I go to the RPGForums main page (which is blue).

12. DrunkCajun

DrunkCajun Banned

Careful there, mate. I've seen gorny next door in the comm forum issue harsh words and threaten temp bans for comments like this, even though we all know they're tongue-in-cheek. It only takes one moron posting his password to have a real mess on our hands.

13. Spawn of God

Spawn of God IncGamers Member

i used to have the same problem...there is a simple solution. instead of logging in at diabloii.net, go to rpgforums.net and log in there, and after that go to diabloii.net.

14. itsPizzarific

itsPizzarific Banned

yes, i live logged in.

15. Fallen_62

Fallen_62 IncGamers Member

A lot of people in the GW forum have been problems logging in, including two of the mods. I am like you and just dont log out, but the other two switch computers, so they need to. So, no, its not really fixed.

KF, I would say keep trying if that happens again, and if nothing else, try restarting your computer. Might help, but iunno...

16. Necrolestes

Necrolestes IncGamers Member

It happened here

It happened to me this past Saturday: I was trying to log-on using a different computer than my laptop and it wouldn't let me on at first; after kicking out of my browser, I went to this site again and it let me log-in.

17. CyberHawk

CyberHawk IncGamers Member

Ya happened to me..I've been logged off for 2 days now..couldn't get in. I tried the new password, it still didnt work. So I tried the wifes comp..worked. So I canged it back to my origianl pass...then on her comp it didnt work. I went back to mine..after about 9 log ins, and a 15 min wait in there somewhere it worked. It damn weird, and a problem on their side for sure.