so where do you 24's go

Superhal

Diabloii.Net Member
so where do you 24's go

back in the day, we had to walk through the sleet and mud uphill both ways to do travincial runs. i just hosted a few and nobody came, and i got a realm down too (static owns.)

i know some people do tomb runs, what exactly is that?

Myrakh-2

Diabloii.Net Member
Tombs are the A2 "Tomb of Tal Rasha" maps.

With lvl 24 you should be doing cows for another 1-2 levels, then get Ancients, then do Baalruns.

Evil Monkey

Diabloii.Net Member
Aye, for some reason Traviruns aren't in anymore :\

Superhal said:
i know some people do tomb runs, what exactly is that?
That is when you go to Canyon of the Magic in Act II and levels in each of the Seven Tombs (usually a tomb is done, when one has found the magic chest).

Edit - Too late :(

SeDnA

Diabloii.Net Member
24 is the level for ancients.
25 and above will level very quickly in normal baal runs until ~45. Normally people stop at 40 and get rushed in NM. 41 and above will level very quickly in NM baal runs until ~75. Then you know what happens.

Joch

Diabloii.Net Member
actually I always do (with enchant it pwnz ^^)
1-15 Act 1 starting from stony
15-20/21 tombs
20-25 cows
ancients to get 26
then baalrunz

Rekoc

Diabloii.Net Member
Joch said:
actually I always do (with enchant it pwnz ^^)
1-15 Act 1 starting from stony
15-20/21 tombs
20-25 cows
ancients to get 26
then baalrunz
then 25-40 = nm cows
40-60 nm baals
60 on hell baals :)

Twoflower

Banned
Zavior said:
Actually, its faster to do ancients at lv 20 and then exp till lv 25 in cows.
actualy, no... lvl 24 - 25 is the one that takes most time, so it s best to skip this one by< doing ancients...

Superhal

Diabloii.Net Member
i level up fine by just playing through, but i always finish a4 by 23 or 24, and i know i don't get jack in a5. i can do the ancients, but it doesn't help at 23, i'm still stuck afterwards. if i hit 25 before i do a5, i can hit 29 by playing through, just right for all my midlevel eq.

jiansonz

Diabloii.Net Member
I have no idea what you are talking about. By level 24, I am in usually in the Maggot Lair. I do full clears on /p8, no repeating of areas. I finish Normal at level 49 and Nightmare at level 75.