So... when are Iths gonna come back???

kevin

Banned
So... when are Iths gonna come back???

i was wondering when r Iths gonna come bak with with 4 socket valors and such???? anybody gimme a heads up???
 

Jonas

Diabloii.Net Member
EXCUSE ME??

I think we'll let you off with a warning this time, since you didn't mention the "unmentionable word."
 
kevin said:
i was wondering when r Iths gonna come bak with with 4 socket valors and such???? anybody gimme a heads up???
No Jonas you are wrong we must pelt him with trouts and poles until he no longer knows what is going on.

*Gets the trout * Just wait until I get the trout launcher finished!!!
 

My_Immortal6

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
Why can't people read the sign?? OFF TOPIC FREAKING FORUM!!!!

*beats kevin with a large trout*
*joins in beating kevin with a trout*

I still say we need neon fricking lights. Oh and a hi tech laser tripwire system.
 

th5418

Banned
My_Immortal6 said:
*joins in beating kevin with a trout*

I still say we need neon fricking lights. Oh and a hi tech laser tripwire system.
Lets upgrade trouts to shock trouts. YOu touch them and get shocked, unless you are the one holding them.
 

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
i need advice

my pk dentist necrow wsa eaten by qiull rats in NROMAL diff need rush to past ANRDALEL so can get new skillof "TERRAR" lol but im not a el quiada spys!!1
 

My_Immortal6

Diabloii.Net Member
DurfBarian said:
i need advice

my pk dentist necrow wsa eaten by qiull rats in NROMAL diff need rush to past ANRDALEL so can get new skillof "TERRAR" lol but im not a el quiada spys!!1
Hahahahahaha. Word.
 
So... when are people gonna stop coming here and posting diablo 2 sheeit?


EDIT: lol i juhst red thru his hol posst and lol i tink i r 10x more stoopider lol
 
Top