Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

So what pranks did all of ya play today/had pulled on you? <

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Killfrenzy, Apr 1, 2004.

1. Killfrenzy

Killfrenzy IncGamers Member

So what pranks did all of ya play today/had pulled on you?

Ok first for the pranks i either had pulled on me today or saw affect someone else.

1. a guy i know taped a bunch of chairs to the leg of desks with that packing tape (including mine). I calmly swung the chair out as if it was on a hinge then sat down sideways.

2. someone put toothpaste on the door handle of one of my classes

3. the fake (crowbar swings) related threads

Now for pranks i had a part in

1. I wedged a piece of chalk into a chalkbrush and lo and behold when my science teacher went to erase the board it had the reverse effect!

2. Someone in my class put a sign on the math office door that said "pi is exactly 3!"

3. we also put stickers on the overhead projector so that until they were removed, wound render anything projected on it completely unreadable.

some people got mad at me/other people, but none of this stuff was at all harmful and at most a minor inconvenience. Plus TWAS ALL IN GOOD FUN! :flip:

2. Jigga-Scrooge

Jigga-Scrooge IncGamers Member

im not going to work and when they call, im gonna say april fools day and everyone will laugh and have a grand ol' time.

3. Chief JB

Chief JB IncGamers Member

Nobody I know did any april fools jokes. I didn't even realize it was april fools day until 7th hour.

4. Ash Housewares

Ash Housewares IncGamers Member

I'm burning down Garbad's house because he pulled his prank a day early

5. memememe173

memememe173 IncGamers Member

I got bad news that I'm hoping is but I know isn't

6. tarnok

tarnok IncGamers Member

My Pre-Algebra class was starting a new unit today and I led off with Taylor's Theorem :).

7. Zabo

Zabo IncGamers Member

I currently attend a Vocational school half a day during high school for electronics. We HATE the teacher there, and he loves his donuts.

Step one: Grab a siphon from culinary arts and remove the cream filling from his donuts

Step two: replace with liquid laxative

Step three: put superglue on the doorknob. He can see the toilet but just cant reach it!!

Steps one and two were a success, but the idiot never brought the super glue.

8. piff

piff IncGamers Member

Dude Zabo...that's just harsh....and really funny.

I just wrote a note and put it on my mom's pillow. On the front, it reads, "We need to talk about grandkids." On the back is says in big letters, hopefully you can see them through the front, "April Fool!" and some other same, random messages.

I just pray that my mom sees the back side without making me show her. And the best part is that it's so late, that she'll have little chance to get me back.

I'll tell the results later tonight or tomorrow, depends when she gets the note.

9. memememe173

Isn't there a limit on pranks to the morning?

10. AeroJonesy

AeroJonesy IncGamers Member

Don't give teachers laxatives. That can definitely go down as illegal, and very well could get you arrested for poisoning a teacher. Happened to a couple of kids I knew in 8th grade. I think they all got arrested, fined, suspended and had to do community service.

11. memememe173

I guess that would make them the true fool's...I'm just summing up the obvious for people like them :cheesy:

12. Dracoy

Dracoy IncGamers Member

Got a kid soaked in deionized water. 12 people attacked him with bottles of water. I planned the perfect attack. The kid is so annoying and thinks everyone like shim.... IN reality we all hate his guts. Trust me hes one of those people that is acts rude and mean all the time. But i got him good :). I used his bully instincts to get him to chase me into a corner and BAM birrage of water hit him :)

13. adamfgt78

adamfgt78 IncGamers Member

It wasn't for April Fool's Day, but my friend put super glue in the keyhole/doorknob of the classroom (the class was right after lunch, so the door was usually locked and the teacher usually didn't arrive before the students.) I guess the glue got on to the teachers hand and the key got glued to her. Then some dumb janitor poured some liquid over her hand to get the key off and that irritated/burned her skin. She was oh so melodramatic with the subsequent bandages. Anyways, the guy got in a boatload of trouble and got suspended for a week.

14. Canadia142

Canadia142 Banned

I pulled a few things on people but nothin real big.

15. P2blr

P2blr IncGamers Member

I had planned a prank on my comp. sci. teacher, where everyone would be late, and walk in one at a time. He got us by the balls though and joked as our sorting algorithms were due today and gave us 0, luckily he had more of a sense of humour than that and we were let off, bastard, thinks April Fool's Day ends at 12. blah, it's not April Fool's Half-Day

and to anyone else who thinks it is: blah to you

16. Wuhan_Clan

Wuhan_Clan IncGamers Member

A dude on some internet forum pretended to be a *** coming out of the closet so people could feel sorry for him.

17. Canadia142

Canadia142 Banned

Who would do something like that? man if I saw him I'd just eh him.

18. Zabo

Zabo IncGamers Member

Why must the stipulations be mentioned, alas I can say the only involvement I had in it was "let me get the door for you" I have a bit more brains then to be involved in that.

As for them, two week suspension at the home school, expelled from the vocational school, and no charges were pressed. They were daily behavior problems anyway.

19. Xenon[XoA]

Xenon[XoA] Banned

Pfft, nothing *big* this year, thanks to my blockhead friend. Apart from the ususal stuff, not much. Few firecrackers here and there. Got my dad though. He was in the bathroom getting ready in the morning... (old trick) I took a record case, filled it with shaving cream, jammed one end under the door, stomped on the other.

20. piff

piff IncGamers Member

Ok. What happened with my note to my mom.

I placed the note at about 9.00PM. I went to the basement and hung out here. I listened upstairs for when my mom walked into her room. I heard her go in, and after a moment, I hear her rush to the basement door. She comes down the steps somewhat hurriedly, demanding to know what the note is about. She didn't read the back... I let her get mad for 15-30 seconds, and I told her to read the back...she did, and bust out in laughter. I followed, somewhat releived that she reacted the planned way.

She's been talking about it to everyone since, and I've been bragging to everyone since. Now I lust have to top it for next year.