So the hair finally got cut

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
So the hair finally got cut

As some of you may or may not have known, I hadn't had a haircut in over a year. Well that all changed today.

before

after

Isolde212

Banned
Looking even more sexy. Didn't think that was possible. By the way are you having separation anxiety? Everytime I get my hair cut really short I always feel really guilty for not seeing how long I could actually get it.

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Hair today, gone tomorrow

Much better. You say you let it grow for a year? After three months, my head looks like yours did. Oh well, some of us are just overachievers.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, my hair is like Jonsey's was. The main reason I don't want short hair is that I'd have to get it cut every couple months or so to keep it that way, and that's too inconvient. At least your hair doesn't get curly when it gets that long, Jonsey.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Yep, totally natural color. The only time I've ever colored it is when we used to use red spray-in before soccer games on my club team like 7 years ago. You're not the first to think it might be fake though.

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
Mulguller said:
I haven't cut my hair since August, and it's just as long. I just comb it all back now to get it out of my face.

People don't seem to like it, probably because it's longer in the back than Jonesy's. I get long glances that I never got before.
I've never liked long hair on me, it's causes too much trouble and is just a hassle. I always keep mine short.