So tell me....

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
Let's see. We have the ice caps melting, a metoer hitting, the ozone layer leaving, but we are defineitly going to blow ourselves up.

Hyda

Diabloii.Net Member
Well. Heres a question..... Would you plant an apple tree, if you knew the world would end tommorow?

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
ZeppelinAngel said:
if you're not going to grace your avatar with your beauty anymore, couldn't you at LEAST put one of usufruct up? :love: :bonk:
I would love to grace everyone with my avatar and sig, but alas, they have been taken from me. Ripped out of my clutching grasp like husk from corn on the cob.

(CBG: "Worst analogy...ever!")

EDIT: Hyda can I please have some of whatever it is you're smoking.

VampiroXIII

Diabloii.Net Member
Hyda said:
Well. Heres a question..... Would you plant an apple tree, if you knew the world would end tommorow?
If I knew the world was going to end tomorrow, I'd have better things to do than that.

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
SuggestiveName said:
I would love to grace everyone with my avatar and sig, but alas, they have been taken from me. Ripped out of my clutching grasp like husk from corn on the cob.
SuggestiveName said:

did you do something wrong? o_O

Hyda

Diabloii.Net Member
SuggestiveName said:

No you cannot.

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
SuggestiveName said:
Apparently, or else this forum has taken to probating people in the same manner that bnet bans cdkeys.
eh, i think you'd know if you did something bad enough for that to happen on purpose, i lose my pal status, my avatar, and my sig

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
ZeppelinAngel said:
eh, i think you'd know if you did something bad enough for that to happen on purpose, i lose my pal status, my avatar, and my sig
You would think that I'd know, but then again, they "rarely warn about banning" so I guess I'm on a need to know basis. That said, the sig and tar are gone, but the pal-ness and pm's remain.

Who knows, this is crap though.

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
SuggestiveName said:
You would think that I'd know, but then again, they "rarely warn about banning" so I guess I'm on a need to know basis. That said, the sig and tar are gone, but the pal-ness and pm's remain.
SuggestiveName said:
Who knows, this is crap though.

hmm.. i dunno, i don't see you as the kind of poster to do something that stupid anyway