So remember me saying i want to quit Diablo a week ago? if

Lazer LXXVII

Diabloii.Net Member
So remember me saying i want to quit Diablo a week ago?

These boards make the game so much better, great trades, great people, great help. Its just hard to say how happy i am i signed up for this site the morning of the day i got scammed out of the torch. Its not that i lost the torch that made me want to quit, its just that i have been scammed numerous times and i just felt that the population of Diablo 2 has gone to hell since 1.09.

Lord Nyax, you helped me so much. I know its just a game but i was prepared to quit this game for good, since i have been on and off the past year or two. The little boost you gave me to help me get on my feet, i bought some magic find gear for my sorc. Today i finished my sorc and mfed a little bit, all in less than 30 minutes i found Maras, an SOJ, and treks. This got me back on my feet.

So the purpose of this topic: Cheers to you guys, this crowd ****ing rules.

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
" all in less than 30 minutes i found Maras, an SOJ, and treks"

Holy ****!

I have never found maras and treks before, and it took me 4-5 years before I found my first soj (and I've run nm Andy about 500+ times, finally when I ran hell Andy once in between while I was doing something in hell, she dropped me a soj...)

30 minutes, hmhm, you should keep running, and after a single day, you"ll be richer than the biggest duper (since it's all legit :grin: )

ZygFryD

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats for the items, It looks like B.net has been good to you. My only worry is the this D2 drug has just hocked one more victim...

Lazer LXXVII

Diabloii.Net Member
I did many more runs since then, found stuff like gladiator's bane, titans revenge, and a nagel. A couple of other things.

I have been playing since the 1.09 days and i have NEVER found this many good things, i mean the best i found was Arkaine's Valor, and that was the highlight over a bunch of crap items. Back then i had like 600-700 magic find, now i have like 350-400 and i find way better items.