Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

So, my gmail account was hacked Sundaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Es Mors, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Es Mors

Es Mors IncGamers Member

So, my gmail account was hacked Sundaily

RL: Yep, logged into gmail this morning and got a red warning that my account has been used from an unusual location. Checked the history that gmail keeps track of, and surely, there are two logons to my gmail account from a chinese IP address. Also, there are three emails in my "sent emails" folder with lots of chinese characters in them. I hope they're just spam. Changed my password and my password recovery question.

I googled it, and it seems I'm not the only one. I reccomend people to check who's been using their gmail accounts (the option is somewhere in your gmail).

D2: Perhaps, still haven't started playing after vacation yet.

OVG: Nope.

2. jamesixgun

jamesixgun IncGamers Member

Re: So, my gmail account was hacked Sundaily

No good, Es. But at least you caught it quick and fixed it up. And hopefully your new password proves more passwordy.

RL: After yesterday's 4-6 hours at the lake, I slept surprisingly poorly. I developed a headache (likely related to the increased movement of my head and neck while at the lake, coupled with a general (and mild) dehydration), and it took 2 extra strength tylenol to knock it down enough to sleep, and it took me from 9:20 (when I went to bed) to 00:30 to convince myself to take the tylenol (I rarely mess with that stuff, and like to keep my body as chemical-free as possible (nevermind the caffeine, the occasional bit of nicotine, processed sugar, and other food-related chemicals). Anyways, after that I slept like a baby.

So now I'm up, got the coffee and the whole day in front of me. What to do... Eff around, light house-cleaning, nap (perhaps), food, XFiles: general laziness FTW!!!

D2: ummmm...

3. Pijus

Pijus IncGamers Member

RL: Went to the second day of the martial arts seminar. My ear hurts though. I'm a little worried about that.

D2: Got my amazon to nm. Baal dropped a bow that (when upped to exceptional) does 25-50 damage and has 1 to skills and 2 to bowskills. Going to do normal cows today ^_^

4. Bluechip

Bluechip IncGamers Member

RL: doing as little as possible. Have to figure out what I need to do to get my loans squared away. Maybe do some preparation for work. Maybe.

D2: Probably level my Wind Druid a little bit. Just about done with act 2 nightmare, so it's just starting to get interesting.

OVG: Just got Fallout 3 for 360 and will probably play it a bit. Love me some used games.

5. Kremtok

Kremtok IncGamers Member

Well, today is my 27th birthday, and I'm getting the best gift I could possibly ask for: A plane ride back to the United States! My team is done with the tour in Iraq, Kuwait, and Afghanistan, and it's time to go home after being deployed for a year.

I'll probably get in some D2 action on the plane. My laptop gets insane battery life!

6. Virtue

Virtue IncGamers Member

Happy Birthday Kremtok!:balloons::party: Also it's awesome that you're getting to go back for a year!

7. jamesixgun

jamesixgun IncGamers Member

Happy Birthday Kremtok! And thank you for your service. Have a safe trip back home!

8. nubikoen

nubikoen IncGamers Member

Happy Birthday Kremtok :balloons:

RL: Well, tomorrow's Junior's 6th birthday, so I've been creative. Finished decorating the first cake, now I'm gonna decorate the second. After that, making sure the gifts are properly wrapped. Then...

D2: An hour or two of pit running with my ladder barb. Then it's back to RL and get some sleep.