So long

Wolfedude

Diabloii.Net Member
So long

Just acquired my copy of Guildwars and admit I am having a good time playing my Druid/other profession still to be decided upon. The wasd keyboard controls are difficult for an old guy like me to master but I am getting better as time goes on. I have not delved into the world of PvP yet but hope to find a good and understanding guild that will let me grow with them and learn the ins & outs.
That said I am probably going to quit playing Dii now; both on the East & Europe realms. Having a hard time finding my old friends and item runs & leveling in private just isn't that much fun. If things don't work out I may be back but I probably won't until Diablo III comes out.
Until that time; so long and thanks for the fish.

Still-Xey-Lover

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi, i got guild wars recently also. I've found that it isn't as fun to me as I expected. Maybe I just need to find some people to play with. I don't find myself addicted as other people claimed from the beta events. I do have fun, but i get bored after a little while and i end up playing a shooter game after, and now i'm back to Diablo for some reason. What i'm trying to say is that it's not worth 50 $ to me just yet. I haven't gotten far in the game so my words aren't carved in stone. If you want to play with me some time just PM me your name or something. My warrior's name is Leet Street

BTW you can use the mouse to move around, it's much easier but you can press / and spacebar or something to attack the nearest monster i think?

Stimm

Diabloii.Net Member
You can use the mouse to navigate but I prefer the WASD method myself, especially since all your skills are 1-6 and your hand is there anyways. You can use "TAB" to scroll through monsters on the screen and it will select the closest one to you then it will select the next closest if you hit it again, you can use "SHIFT - TAB" to go backwards in the selection.

As for GW vs D2 Ive logged onto D2 for about 30 seconds since I got GW and that was only to refresh a couple mules

det

Diabloii.Net Member
det never has PvP enabled, so he is immortal, muhahahaha

/wonders what "whored" is. I hope you mean "Horde" :mad:

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member
det said:
det never has PvP enabled, so he is immortal, muhahahaha

/wonders what "whored" is. I hope you mean "Horde" :mad:
*Didn't know that Earthen Ring was PvE*

*Thinks really hard how to get revenge on Det*

*Gives up and /dances with Det instead*

and by whored I did mean horde, just a nickname my guild has for you guys :)

Bonehead632

Diabloii.Net Member
Stimm said:
You can use the mouse to navigate but I prefer the WASD method myself, especially since all your skills are 1-6 and your hand is there anyways. You can use "TAB" to scroll through monsters on the screen and it will select the closest one to you then it will select the next closest if you hit it again, you can use "SHIFT - TAB" to go backwards in the selection.

As for GW vs D2 Ive logged onto D2 for about 30 seconds since I got GW and that was only to refresh a couple mules
I've logged in long enough to clear out 1 mule acct to the few friends I have still playin D2.....tried to do a run or 2 but found myself thinkin about charr hides....lol.

sahlakh

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, GW is simply awesome. But I've been only playing ~6 hours per day according to that feature! :)

Not many reasons to play D2, especially because I've heard bnet is having some serious issues (at least on Europe).