So Long, Thanks For The Fun!

slick4hire

Diabloii.Net Member
So Long, Thanks For The Fun!

I have not been around for a while but I figured it would be cordial to say farewell to those people I gamed with so often, as well as those I never gamed with who were so sharp in so many different technical areas of this game. Thank you all. Time to move on to something new. I wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavors, even if it means spending way to much time on an addictive and incredibly fun game.

So long!

:howdy:

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member
slick4hire said:
I have not been around for a while but I figured it would be cordial to say farewell to those people I gamed with so often, as well as those I never gamed with who were so sharp in so many different technical areas of this game. Thank you all. Time to move on to something new. I wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavors, even if it means spending way to much time on an addictive and incredibly fun game.

So long!

:howdy:
Bye Slick. *Tear*

What are you 'moving on to' anyway?

slick4hire

Diabloii.Net Member
Valar-Wrath said:
Bye Slick. *Tear*

What are you 'moving on to' anyway?
Madden 2004 at the moment (I'm too damn cheap to buy 05 or 06). I also have a baby on the way. It is time to focus on that especially.

I am sure I will still lurk this place every now and then, but I am really curious to see how long it will last. D2 is, by video game standards, a member of the AARP.

Anyway, thanks and good luck!

Chiller_babe

Diabloii.Net Member
Cya slick and the best of luck with the new bundle of joy on it's way.

Take care of them - so they can return the favour when you are in your dotage ;)

Chill

WingBlade

Diabloii.Net Member
Chiller_babe said:
Cya slick and the best of luck with the new bundle of joy on it's way.

Take care of them - so they can return the favour when you are in your dotage ;)

Chill

Speakin of little bundle how's your going..... :thumbsup: